GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

,,What about Bots?'

,,What about Bots?'
🙄 What you say about Bots?
As we all know the game didn't got enough players to play random fights or battle's. So people going to fake and getting level up without problems and its going fast we all know that gunrox players 90% of them are fakers. Its sad to hear but its true!
For example => I am lv 5 and waiting 2 hours to play 1 random fight.. it takes a lot of time to get level up and I am getting madness and sadness because I want to play a fight but can't because no player are online or even exist! So what you say about a bot?
Player vs Bot
in other games the players getting level up when they fight vs Bots so we wont be able to get bored and it will make more fun because you can try to level up easier and reach faster the levels you wish (if you win of course) in my mind it would be a cool feature and it would help Gunrox a lot. No one want to wait 2 - 3 hours to play 1 random fight!
What you say about that? @Berserker @Astor
Edited 3 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him