GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mobile vs computer

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Mobile version vs computer version doesnt work because computer version always wins. Make a new game for only mobile version player and do some advertising too. On computer you can read the game better.

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is more of a suggestion than a bug. Berserker himself said the mobile version wasn’t finished. By allowing us to use it as early access, it’s undergoing testing and bug fixing. I think it will be more of a cross-platform but the mobile version is a browser version as well; meaning you don’t have to download to play.
In the future I believe that the development of mobile/browser is to integrate into Gunrox 2, which is still a ways off... but we can see it’s progress by the updates and regular shifts in development. I don’t think it’s worth complaining about this early on
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
On mobile you cant play as good as on computer like it gets harder, you do missclicks and cant think of any tactics. It is kind of a bug because you cant beat a computer player anf when update come then it will still be a problem. You probavbly didnt play on mobile, i did and lost so clearly that it were too easy game for my enemys.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
play in computer then, duh..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
I already told you the misclicks will be fixed, why are you still complaining and create these threads?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I will buy myself a new laptop then everything will be alright. Thx anyway for working on it
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him