GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How can I charge cash? (US players)

How can I charge cash? (US players)
I’ve tried to use my US bank to purchase enkord cash, to donate what I can toward the development of gunrox and use it to play again.
However the issue is that my bank blacklisted international purchases unless through US based merchants. I planned to buy a gift card but Xsolla, according to their website, doesn’t accept Visa cards.
My question for any players, or staff.. how do you US players charge? I couldn’t find a PayPal option.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Feel free to delete this:
I solved the problem by purchasing a virtual gift card through vanilla gift, and sending the virtual card to my email. I was then able to complete the transaction: for anyone else having issues.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Did you tried to pay using card via Xsolla and it did not came through?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Did you tried to pay using card via Xsolla and it did not came through?

Yeah I tried it many times through Xsolla, but No it would not go throug. I tried multiple different ways. I ended up calling my bank and they refused to allow the transaction, talking about blacklisted servers. The virtual gift card worked, just 2.95 activation fee is annoying lol
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I will think about adding alternative payment processor
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

To be completely honest, I was pretty fond of SuperRewards having a non-payment option with surveys to earn cash. A similar payment service sounds good for those who can’t charge because of country origin. If I was in Canada, Xsolla wouldn’t have accepted my gift card; apparently they’re based in San Francisco, California. PayPal seems the most versatile but comes with its share of quirks.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

of a sincere attention for the sms coin to work in more countries, putting credit by cell phone makes it much easier
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I have the same problem with xsolla
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have the same problem with xsolla

There is an work around solution, but the 2.95 activation fee adds up and the fixed amount on a gift card can be useless as a virtual gift card at the end of its life.
All that in mind, vanilla gift card online code (emailed to yourself after purchase) has no problem being accepted
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him