GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Suggestion

Suggestion
The mobile version of this game is good when spending long time with it. My only suggestion is to make it easier to open and close doors. Houses are a big problem for me.
Hope everything gets better between Russia and Ukraine bro.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you could explain your trouble with doors on mobile in great detail, maybe we will see what solution could be done.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
For example: if i press to close door, my unit accidentaly move out from house and is in front of the enemy without ap left.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
In one of the next updates we will add "confirm" button which will confirm currently selected action without the need to click the target once again. i.e. if you clicked on enemy or cell to move, or door to open, you will not need to click that object again to confirm, you will only need to click large checkbox button in the bottom right corner of the screen and the unit will do what you want. Would it be helpful in your case?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice idea but will take more time per round then i guess.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
will allow to spend less time per round actually
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

will allow to spend less time per round actually

Did you take my idea from old posts? 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mobile version mystic forest is problemful
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him