GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Trading system in "GUNROX 2"

Trading system in "GUNROX 2"
Hey, Berserker you mentioned that there wont be trading possible in so called "GUNROX 2"(if its ever coming out)... I have an idea if its ever going to come out... You shouldn't disable it totally.. There could still trading be possible but for the people who charge... Well I thought that trading would be impossible until you charge to that account... it would be like a feature to unlock when you charge to game... If you don't like this idea there is option 2...
Option 2 is to charge monthly for Trading Feature... Like you have popular World of Warcraft game where you can level up to level 20 and after that you have to charge monthly so you could lvl up to max lvl 60... it would be the same thing but just with Trading Feature...
On this way you will prevent people from farming and transfering items unless they charge to their low and high account...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
It will be disabled totally, GUNROX 2 will be focused on battles, the remaining stuff like trading are unnecessay and prevents from giving generous rewards to player because it can be abused by farming. If you can't trade, you cannot farm with alt accounts and can focus on actually playing the game and we can give more reward without fear.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
bad idea bers

It will be disabled totally, GUNROX 2 will be focused on battles, the remaining stuff like trading are unnecessay and prevents from giving generous rewards to player because it can be abused by farming. If you can't trade, you cannot farm with alt accounts and can focus on actually playing the game and we can give more reward without fear.

You kill the game before it is launched
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

if farming is your deep concern , u can just take measures to prevent farming like u are doing nowadays,
like assuming i logged to play 1 game , and am missing about 200e items, u telling me i should charge 10ke instead of asking a friend for help just to be able to play that single game? doesnt make sense , to me atleast 😕
PS : im not casher myself , just stating the possible scenario,
Edited 6 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

i am tottaly agree with you cuz go on berserker😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

i am tottaly agree with you cuz go on berserker😁

Egg man BEEP off
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
no problemo

Ino care for trade option in a game but the gameplay of the game.Any way we see that option(to no trade with others) on tt2 and worked perfect.I m sure you will put the option for give package present gift to other players so all fine.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
no problemo

if farming is your deep concern , u can just take measures to prevent farming like u are doing nowadays,
like assuming i logged to play 1 game , and am missing about 200e items, u telling me i should charge 10ke instead of asking a friend for help just to be able to play that single game? doesnt make sense , to me atleast 😕
PS : im not casher myself , just stating the possible scenario,

You can ask from friends to charge you instead of give u some weapons for play.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ino care for trade option in a game but the gameplay of the game.Any way we see that option(to no trade with others) on tt2 and worked perfect.I m sure you will put the option for give package present gift to other players so all fine.

Exactly. In TT2 there is no trade and thus no fakers, no farmers, no account stealers, because there is no point in stealing if you cannot get anything off the account.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Egg man BEEP off

you understand nothing really 0 iq
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I completely disagree with you, where is the game free? In any game, in order to attract a lot of players, it is 60% free like pubg, and this attracts many players, and the success of any game depends on the number of players. Create for players who are unable to charge a room to play, if you want to stop theft and farm, try to find another way, but do not kill A class for a class, wait in making your decisions and be equal to everyone
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
So people cant buy overpowered arts right? Then art battles would be more fun. But there should be a way of returning of items after beating someone so people wont become naked. Giving more cash to the losing armed players could be a thing maybe..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
In the spirit of actually playing the game, I hope the entire class system is redesigned so that you can unlock everything to 1 character. If you want to play with different skills or perks in this game you have to spend $60 or waste time playing alts on Beginners/Clover. Playing with 1 build is extremely boring as is repeatedly needing a new character because you messed up your skills
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

In the spirit of actually playing the game, I hope the entire class system is redesigned so that you can unlock everything to 1 character. If you want to play with different skills or perks in this game you have to spend $60 or waste time playing alts on Beginners/Clover. Playing with 1 build is extremely boring as is repeatedly needing a new character because you messed up your skills

Yea hes right if we could see all perks on the start from lvl 1 it will be much more easier for building.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him