GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Registration System and Touch Support

1 2 3 4 5

As a necessary step to launch new GUNROX we need to upgrade our infrastructure.
Today we have moved old GUNROX to new account registration system which will be used in new GUNROX too. Old accounts have been transfered, no need to register again.
This upgrade will allow us to do some cool update to old GUNROX in the future so stay tuned for news.
This new version now supports touch screen so it should be easier to play on windows tablets.
Also we have added zoom in game using mouse wheel.
Finally, referral system was removed completely, since it was mainly used for farming.
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

we passed 2 months and there isnt gunrox 2 as you said berserker...

yeah , You have to fulfill your words
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

yeah , You have to fulfill your words

exactly he should...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
There its estimate date for Gunrox2?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes for god sake give us estimated time 4 the new gunrox cant wait anymore rly we already waited alot ..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president

yes for god sake give us estimated time 4 the new gunrox cant wait anymore rly we already waited alot ..

Make ma boi killer admin, cleanest guy I have ever met 😎
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
<3 thanks mano tell thim about me pls i am pure but rly no need to be admin just fun the the matter #berserkerlunchgunrox2already
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Launch will take more time cuzz Corona 😝
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
finally !!
well done berserker.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
STOLEN ACCOUNT
BERSERKER, MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN A LONG TIME AGAIN, HOW DO I RECOVER? SHE IS ONLINE IN THE GAME -_Iraque7_- help me!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

BERSERKER, MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN A LONG TIME AGAIN, HOW DO I RECOVER? SHE IS ONLINE IN THE GAME -_Iraque7_- help me!

https://www.enkord.com/account/recover/
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him