GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

why we cant find f1?

*DELETED*
why we cant find f1?
why in ice we can find frags, rgd 42 but never f1?
in lvl 30-40 f1 make very good damage in head and whit more f1 naked player can win vs armed
admins,plz,take in ice this nades
p.s sorry,my eng very very bad
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
f1 is premium item, like basic detector, etc.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
U Can find It IN '' Memorial ''
🙄
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

U Can find It IN '' Memorial ''
🙄

No you can't.

As 5 levels spent on ice valley i have seen that most useful items are removed from the map for example F1 grenade AT4 rocket launcher Colt 633..And another thing i would like to point is that the attrition of armors here is so low that they are often red.
Also in the map there is Barret ammo but not the weapon itself?Kinda odd don't you think? :3
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yep, Ice Valley itens sucks a lot, its available for level 30+ and yet you almost never find 80 skill itens, even in lvl 30 its very hard to win naked vs armed there...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Yep, Ice Valley itens sucks a lot, its available for level 30+ and yet you almost never find 80 skill itens, even in lvl 30 its very hard to win naked vs armed there...

Yes... i remmember one time where ice players can find DEs, Imp Flash Nades, and that things... now rarely u can find a Jackhammer, AUG or Imp Military (red, most of the times).
Anyway... i think ice valley give a big vantage to the naked player, isn't too hard to beat a full player, if get a little bit of lucky in the boxes 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him