How it could be:
Today we are talking about the topic of fake fames. As we all know, fake fames have been played
for years so that you get first place in the hall of fame and receive all the rewards, now I've thought
about something that might lead to the end of the fake fames as soon as it can be implemented.
It's not the best idea,
but an idea that could possibly change and there will be no more fake fames in the future. As you can see on the picture above
, there is a hall of fame icon next to the map icon. My idea is that you can play the fames every Sunday at a certain time where the moderators can monitor it at the same time, for example from 6 pm to 10 pm all fames are played, Now my idea is that if you press the fame icon on it (the picture above) you can register for the fame fights and the system lets the guilds fight by random generator. That means you can no longer choose which guild to fight against, the system decides it. It would be a very good way to finally end the fake fames!
1) Press the Fame icon (only the clan leader can do it
2) You only have time to register until Sunday at a certain time
3) After all clans have registered, the system decides who is fighting whom
4) The moderators watch the fame fights
5) The system evaluates the points at the end of all fights