GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Being good person isnt good anymore.

Being good person isnt good anymore.
Hello.
Saying the truth is always good, whatever the results are.
Everybody know, in the first week of Assassin comeback the clan looted 3.9k points. ( 2 of them was Fake Fame, and admins alarmed me already )
The 2nd week, we increased the arts for more points, we played more, more and more. then we looted 4.8k points ( None was Fake Fame )
Whatever, since i dont use Burn Clan anymore ( because i take things serious ) i decided to give it away ( as real owner asked from me ) to someone who might be interested to work in another clan, so helping people is good idea.
I passed the leading to Just_Pro ( old grom player but i trusted him when he said he il pay attention in burn and make it strong as possible) he is the leader of Burn clan now.
And as i see, he is giving fake fame to strangers which is very annoying to me.
Note: He play smart fake fames, its hard to see if its fake or not, but make sure, he il lose at the end.
He played with peace makers yet.
And from this point, im asking admins to keep eyes on that fames please.
and the last point is, We Are always looking for REAL Fames, so u can contact us anytime you want. Thank you.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD, dude this is not the place for memes.
Its in General Chat
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hello.
Saying the truth is always good, whatever the results are.
Whatever, since i dont use Burn Clan anymore ( because i take things serious ) i decided to give it away ( as real owner asked from me ) to someone who might be interested to work in another clan, so helping people is good idea.
I passed the leading to Just_Pro ( old grom player but i trusted him when he said he il pay attention in burn and make it strong as possible) he is the leader of Burn clan now.
And as i see, he is giving fake fame to strangers which is very annoying to me.

So Just_Pro was leader of Assasins literally 2 hours ago, now he is leader of Burn and playing fame vs Assasins. What you just said only lasted for less than 1 day.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

So Just_Pro was leader of Assasins literally 2 hours ago, now he is leader of Burn and playing fame vs Assasins. What you just said only lasted for less than 1 day.

I didnt say he was leader of assassin, i said he is leader of Burn ☺
you better understand what u read.
Ask me about tired style, i il asnwer
-enter arab
-kicked from arab
-enter grom
-kicked from grom
-enter arab again
get kicked again.
enter grom, lets see whats next.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Funny when people report others for doing same thing as they do xd
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
"We don't do fake fames"
Nice meme bro, best one!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him