GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ban derrick.

*DELETED*
delete post.
delete post.
Edited 22 hours, 27 minutes later by *DELETED*.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Now the certain reasons. Derrick did help grom do fake fames. He is silenced 100k mins on every account almost. Can this thing already have any stops already? How long this guy keeps doing same stuff over and over and over again and n1 doesnt do anythings, forreals legit, he is just talking soooo much smack. He just neither keeps flaming Berserker. Like i don't get it if Berserker is the issue for derrick, why does this kid literally login everyday and start doing first thing 'flaming'... Like all the motivation goes away if such an loser keeps pipin towards everyone and nothings will be done. Handle this guy and i quarantee you the game will be more packed with peoples.

Bro last thing berserker is thinking about is Derrick.
Game is dead. Fakes everywhere, berserkers knows this.. His main goal is trying to update the game , get more people than he will take care of all the fakers..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Game is dead.

What is dead may never die.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Join the rest of the 7 billion people who don’t like nor care about me, I honestly don’t care bruh.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

What is dead may never die.

I mean.... that is actually true.. LOL
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him