GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Coins into E exchange?

*DELETED*
Coins into E exchange?
Hey i came to conclusion, how about if there was the system that could let you exchange your coins into E, which would take 50% off the E shop price? It would be pretty solid grind method for everyone, and would be way more fun. Like example, if you get 17 coins from an mega, and u can exchange them with a button into 850 E? I don't know if it would be good idea for others but i think it's pretty solid plan, it would motivate more peoples to play megas and etc.
Also the map's main chat. Make the cooldown system into there instead of adding E to type in. Like if you type there once, you'll have 10 - 15 minutes cooldown until you can chat again, as previously Berserker mentioned that it would bring less toxicity into the chatbox if he would add 100E loss per message.
The ammunication boxes: No matter what, if you play like naked vs naked, you should atleast get an small ammuncation box, since it doesn't give anythings if both sides are naked, that should be atleast the add up for the previous update. (It's just my opinion).
Edited 7 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: and more..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hey i came to conclusion, how about if there was the system that could let you exchange your coins into E, which would take 50% off the E shop price? It would be pretty solid grind method for everyone, and would be way more fun. Like example, if you get 17 coins from an mega, and u can exchange them with a button into 850 E? I don't know if it would be good idea for others but i think it's pretty solid plan, it would motivate more peoples to play megas and etc.
Also the map's main chat. Make the cooldown system into there instead of adding E to type in. Like if you type there once, you'll have 10 - 15 minutes cooldown until you can chat again, as previously Berserker mentioned that it would bring less toxicity into the chatbox if he would add 100E loss per message.
The ammunication boxes: No matter what, if you play like naked vs naked, you should atleast get an small ammuncation box, since it doesn't give anythings if both sides are naked, that should be atleast the add up for the previous update. (It's just my opinion).

Bad idea.. people need to stop giving ideas to get free Ecash
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Highly doubt seeing this happen as people will then start farming for coins again and exchanging it into E.
Regarding chat, the paid chat option is the best way to limit the toxicity, players would talk less and play more - yes, it might be annoying to some people but it is much better in the bigger picture, being able to send a message every 10-15 minutes could be viable as well, but since players hardly learn from their silences and most people have dozens of throwaway accounts, the paid chat option is the best.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him