GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Reporting Pistol this time.

*DELETED*
Reporting Pistol this time.
delete it.
Edited 38 minutes later by *DELETED*.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
#pistol for mod
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Let's set the story straight, the ''deal'' was that you translate the remaining English words to Estonian(30% of the document was already translated, give or take) since I am busy on doing other stuff outside GUNROX, I am sure you corrected some of the previously translated stuff, thanks. You then decide to start changing the deal, asking for upfront etc etc, so I offered you 10k up front for a few hundred words to see that you are capable enough, and 25k after you have translated the whole document.
You returned me the document and I told you that I will go over it and make changes along the way and then test it to try to find any issues/overlaps/typos etc. There is 3968 lines of code and text in the language file, it will take me more than 5 minutes to go through it all, especially when I am playing megas at the same time, then again, you decide to change the deal, and you want 12k instead, as seen below
[01:42:11] El1te: tee lihtsalt see viimane mingi 12k ära ja siis lõpetame selle asja ära ausalt lol. Ja kui on vaja mingi fix teha siis mdea anna teada orsmth
[01:42:17] El1te: ma ei kannata passida reaalselt lol
(i can attach a screenshot of it if you would like to argue that this is fake ☺ )
I then proceed to record the tournament finals and during that time, you decide to unfriend me on discord, send me a few messages that do not go through, since you unfriended me, you then decide to create a forum thread coming after me and accusing me. You cannot send me a friend request if I have you blocked, you were able to do that - I have been in a voice call for the past 5 hours and screensharing and at no point did i unfriend you or block you on discord, I have eyewitnesses.
In the end, there is plenty of text that is not translated, you have made yourself look a bigger joke. I have paid you the 12k you wanted in the end, even though the document is still unfinished. I will just find someone else that has common sense and is comprehended enough to understand that stuff like this takes more than 5 minutes. ☺
Also, I would like to point out the fact that the account you are even using, is not yours 🙄 Stop making yourself look more dumber in front of everyone.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#Close - request
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Now is the thing, i ended this stuff up with you. I literally prolly missed max like 50 words, first total offer was 35k, u paid me total 22k so there is no complaints for u to do about it. Yet u keep silencing me for speaking some kind of truth in junk chat. But idc about this situation anymore, i get it u have to do your job but yeah thats all lol.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I updated spanish one and got 0 reward lmao
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I updated spanish one and got 0 reward lmao

you decided to update all the code parts as well 😲😁
But this is a perfect example on why there is no point handing out E award for this kind of stuff, because there will be people like this that start changing the terms every 10 minutes, spam you and then report you because you did not check the whole document within 5 minutes😎
Although, I admit, I should have seen it coming considering he napped a few accounts from _El1te_, guess I have learnt my lesson 🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i rly didnt napp his account lol. There's another story with it. So stop being denial and call me scammer orsmth lol. U dont even know how everything were.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i rly didnt napp his account lol. There's another story with it. So stop being denial and call me scammer orsmth lol. U dont even know how everything were.

Stop lying dude.. you got busted Elite..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have no idea what is going on, but I am pretty sure that derrick cries a lot.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Pistol should not have offered any reward, because all translations here have been made by volunteers free of charge and it should be the case. We could live without Estonian translation as we lived for over decade already.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him