GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To berserker…

To berserker…
How work process with recovery account in enkord.com ?
I did all the things, send all documents and still without reply.
Even in game, I message zhannet/berserker and no answer yet…
I was offline 1 month cuz work, when I back rip my email… I need help, thanks…
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
http://www.enkord.com/account/recover/ is used to recover your accounts, making forum threads does not help nor contribute towards getting your accounts back, have patience and wait for a reply.
Given the fact how much you have faked, robbed, shared and stolen accounts in the past, I can't say I am surprised to see you here, trying to recover your accounts.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Funny

http://www.enkord.com/account/recover/ is used to recover your accounts, making forum threads does not help nor contribute towards getting your accounts back, have patience and wait for a reply.
Given the fact how much you have faked, robbed, shared and stolen accounts in the past, I can't say I am surprised to see you here, trying to recover your accounts.

I'm a normal player, like the others I have my rights... I've spent a lot on gunrox, a lot of money and time! what I did in the game, it would be up to the admins to make decisions... or whoever was robbed by me, should have done the same thing I'm doing, simple. If the game creates this option to recover stolen accounts, I think I have full right to get my account back, don't you? what I've done in the past doesn't interfere at all in this matter. this is the players' right, I've been injured and I'm going after it. thanks
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I was offline 1 month cuz work, when I back rip my email… I need help, thanks…

more like, " i sold my accounts, now i feel like getting them back and selling them again "
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

more like, " i sold my accounts, now i feel like getting them back and selling them again "

i’m dead
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
CRY HENRIKID

That's exactly what he's trying to do right now. He's done this in the past, but now we have the phone as a security device so he can't scam those whom he sold the accounts. What a pathetic human this henrikid is.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
But buying accounts its not allowed either bro '-'
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him