GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Resupply

Resupply
Gunrox is characterized by being a pay-to-play game, however a way to give it life would be to guarantee the resupply of weapons through individual events or allow limited daily purchases to resupply that to give it fluidity, that is, to encourage the game to continue.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is a good idea. A few daily resupplies, but the tricky part being that fakes would slow because of it? I think that a system where guns are introduced daily could be beneficial, but to those who fake; they could just keep fighting their alternates to get entire load outs. Unless... when fighting against an account with the same IP, or creation from the same IP - could give low attrition on all equipment.
Yet, while I was a mod... fakes were much more common between friends than their own accounts
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i totally agree
this should bring back gunrox by any chance, if u lose enkord, it loses the actual point of playing, only if you charge.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him