GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Help! Can't log in to gunrox GAME

Help! Can't log in to gunrox GAME
So I can log in to the forums...
But for some reason it stops me from entering for "safety" reasons even though I just logged in like 2 hourd ago on this same PHONE.
Any advice?
It asks my security question... But this is a security question i set up like 16 YEARS ago...
And I can't seem to get it write.
Any other way I can move around this Issue?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you have access to the email used to create the account, you can change your password and update the security question. Also your original security question was a long code of like 16-32 characters or numbers. Don’t think it’s something you created, only recently were security questions reworked to allow different options of protection
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you have access to the email used to create the account, you can change your password and update the security question. Also your original security question was a long code of like 16-32 characters or numbers. Don’t think it’s something you created, only recently were security questions reworked to allow different options of protection

Here's the issue... To reset my password it asks for the damn security question again... So I can't update either
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him