GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Estonia shirts

Estonia shirts
Hello Berserker!
I was wondering if there was any chance to add shirts with Estonia flag's colors into the game. There are many other countries already, including USSR which even don't exist anymore. I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello Berserker!
I was wondering if there was any chance to add shirts with Estonia flag's colors into the game. There are many other countries already, including USSR which even don't exist anymore. I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks!

pede dont hate on SSSR noob. SSSR forever
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
The county T-shirts back in the days were added by popular demand from countries that had a lot of players in GUNROX. Not sure that there are a lot of Estonain players here, but on the other hand we have Estonian translation of the game in progress, so maybe after that translation there will be more players.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
True, not many of us here, but thanks for the reply and I am waiting ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

The county T-shirts back in the days were added by popular demand from countries that had a lot of players in GUNROX. Not sure that there are a lot of Estonain players here, but on the other hand we have Estonian translation of the game in progress, so maybe after that translation there will be more players.

What about more t-shirts of latinoamerican countries, there are lots of latino players in the game, no one notices them because most of them are low lvl but would be great to have more.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice idea, what about Spain?
about latinoamerica, will be good to see Uruguay/Argentina
we alredy saw to much macacos using Br t shirt.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

bruh what about our content xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

bruh what about our content xD

And what about asia xd.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him