GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Absolutely sick of seeing this every morning in Lost Beach

Absolutely sick of seeing this every morning in Lost Beach
I'm able to access the forum from my tablet and not my P.C. For some reason but that is another matter. There are never any mods or admins online around this time it seems, as for the past number of weeks, I have to see people going back and forth with vile racism and general, sophomoric insults towards each other in the lost beach chat. Please do something about this toxic behavior. The world is messed up enough already, and people bringing it over to the online sector are unacceptable. More moderation is truly needed. Thanks for your attention.
Print of the issue: Https://prnt.sc/10sbapk
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm able to access the forum from my tablet and not my P.C. For some reason but that is another matter. There are never any mods or admins online around this time it seems, as for the past number of weeks, I have to see people going back and forth with vile racism and general, sophomoric insults towards each other in the lost beach chat. Please do something about this toxic behavior. The world is messed up enough already, and people bringing it over to the online sector are unacceptable. More moderation is truly needed. Thanks for your attention.
Print of the issue: Https://prnt.sc/10sbapk

Im 100% with you in this i hate to on and see those racists insult each other on general chat , especially neco he keep talkin nonsense and racists words to other players i hope he get silence to his inhumanity
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sleman for mod 😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him