GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

arts stolen.

arts stolen.
Hello everyone, i want you to see the biggest scammer in this game killer321.
Today he stolen _vegance_'s arts. also he has stolen my arts too.
here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFDewDQR_oo
Mods, if u can do anything do it, cuz i think its not allowed
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL what a stupid noob
you say biggest lmao 1st isnt ur arts 2nd i did pay him and 3rd you scammed me once so and i did say nothing and nice plan btw u and vengency wtfepicfail but it will fail liers
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Whats the point
I don't see the point of creatint post like this man... First of all, trusting people is your own choise, and if someone scamms you - thats your own problem, you trusted player. Secondly, i know killer for a long time, and since now I didin't heared anything like that, so i don't beleave hes a scammer. And third, this video proves only that you trust him and that u gaved him arts. This doesn't shows that killer scammed you or something like that. Cash can come in 24 hours, and ur video is like 10 minutes, so nobody can be sure that you didin't recieved cash a little bit later, so, nice try bro...
Go hard Or Die Trying.
*Dexia*
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

you say biggest lmao 1st isnt ur arts 2nd i did pay him and 3rd you scammed me once so and i did say nothing and nice plan btw u and vengency wtfepicfail but it will fail liers

Lmaoooo Lies ☺ Never payed me I can make another video right now showing I still have 27e
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Lmaoooo Lies ☺ Never payed me I can make another video right now showing I still have 27e

That wouldn't prove anything since you couldve just spent it all then said "welp he didnt pay me boys"
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

That wouldn't prove anything since you couldve just spent it all then said "welp he didnt pay me boys"

30k Enkord? Gone in less then 12 hours? Lol sure I wouldn't have 27 e then I would have more or less if that's the case
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Dont trust anybody man even ur bestfriend can stab u from back in the right moment !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

30k Enkord? Gone in less then 12 hours? Lol sure I wouldn't have 27 e then I would have more or less if that's the case

Still you could have 27E, doesn't proves anything. You could count to have 27e or less and go random.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Still you could have 27E, doesn't proves anything. You could count to have 27e or less and go random.

It's been 24 or 42 hours I forgot and still no 30k came kid I just got the 15k I charged yesterday
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
You can trust very low players in this game.
This game's player base isn't really mature, most players will scam the shit out of you. I have done some of these trades, but only with trusted players from Grom. ☺
Props to llBelieveMell ☺
You can trust me though. 😁
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

It's been 24 or 42 hours I forgot and still no 30k came kid I just got the 15k I charged yesterday

As i sayd, you still can't prove anything
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

As i sayd, you still can't prove anything

First it's "said" not "sayd" and i don't see why you commenting if nothing happened to you.... I gotten no e and the mods them self can see killer321 purchases nothing will say 30k charged ...
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
im sorry for mistakes, because english isn't my first language.
Im posting because you are trying to ban innocent player.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him