GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Cmon Bers..

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Cmon Bers..
Berserker, really i can't understand why you recently ban forever my acc Power_Killer this acc have not ban's ! what's up ! i dont play fakes i like not fake !... and always im reporting fakes. That's unfair whit me just i wasted so many money and spend for your game many cash whit Power_Killer need a support ... if u can understand it please unband .. im old player you can go see my archives im clean ! bye and give me an answer . thanks.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Berserker, really i can't understand why you recently ban forever my acc Power_Killer this acc have not ban's ! what's up ! i dont play fakes i like not fake !... and always im reporting fakes. That's unfair whit me just i wasted so many money and spend for your game many cash whit Power_Killer need a support ... if u can understand it please unband .. im old player you can go see my archives im clean ! bye and give me an answer . thanks.

Berserker is going insane. My clan mate was plaing fake fame with me and i got banned forever for nothing. Reason i got banned was stolen acc(which is not true) becuse i created that acc for fames in my clan Warriors of God pf
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

bye and give me an answer . thanks.

Your answer was written in punishment reason. You have stolen (or shared, or lended, or leased - it doesnt matter) account of another person and banned for that.
Now do your homework and don't let me catch you on other people's accounts again.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him