GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

Go Back   GUNROX forums > GUNROX game forums - Worldwide (English) > Cheating and Abuse Reports

Old 05-28-2021, 02:07 PM   #1
The-Avenger

Default Ehmzzthelegend must be banned for ruining GUNROX community

Ehmzzthelegend must be banned for ruining GUNROX community
Time/Item waster.

https://snipboard.io/PS6OCi.jpg 1 hour game ( dead in corners )

Pistol did a good job warning him. but sad, he still doing his stupid job all the time.
https://snipboard.io/12BWDz.jpg

Now, please ban this guy.
The-Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 03:40 PM   #2
neco

Default Shut up

Man please shut up you did the same thing in mega like 3-4 days ago.. you wasted our time when u saw u gonna lose... In this point you should be banned too...
DONT SPEAK ABOUT OTHERS IF YOU ARE THE SAME.
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 06:39 PM   #3
The-Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by neco View Post
Man please shut up you did the same thing in mega like 3-4 days ago.. you wasted our time when u saw u gonna lose... In this point you should be banned too...
DONT SPEAK ABOUT OTHERS IF YOU ARE THE SAME.
lol, i went afk for 2 turns only, had emergency case
The-Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 06:46 PM   #4
Snoopy

Dont act like two little kids, if something like this happens, report it with proof and thats it! We are grown-up people, so lets behave like this and not like immature people.
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:58 PM   #5
masterofpupets

Default enough is enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Dont act like two little kids, if something like this happens, report it with proof and thats it! We are grown-up people, so lets behave like this and not like immature people.
If they no act like kids in the age they are now when they should?Who the fk u think u are to tell the others how to act,let peoples express them self like they like to do.We live in a free world,keep your tips for your self.If i have to stop u in this tryp u put your self to think u some body and can comments all the threads i will do it.
masterofpupets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:37 PM   #6
Tired

MoP eat ur oatmeal and chill bro, vamos mega
Old 06-11-2021, 05:16 AM   #7
masterofpupets

Default Im always but this guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired View Post
MoP eat ur oatmeal and chill bro, vamos mega
masterofpupets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:59 AM   #8
EhmzZtheLEGEND

Default Okay I have free time today sooo...

Okay let me see. The-Avenger is a very funny loser, seriously xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Avenger View Post
Ehmzzthelegend must be banned for ruining GUNROX community
Time/Item waster.
"Item waster".. I don't undertand what that is but whatever. My items, my choice.
"Time waster".. Ok this I understand:

I use up too much time per turn. So what? Part of the game. Time is part of the game. If I use up all of my time every turn, and you are an impatient loser without a life, then that is NONE of my concern. There are many reasons why players tend to take much time. Let me enumerate them for you so that your low brain could understand:
1) There is what we call "thinking". This is a tactical game, go play barbie if you don't wanna wait for the other player.
2) Sometimes, emergencies or real life situations happen. Example, there were times that I had to lose all my full armed items because I had to be afk for a couple of turns because of emergencies. I think I remember fighting you, armed vs armed and my business partner called me, which was urgent. Sorry, but my business is more important than my items. Wait, is this what you mean when you said "item waster"? Anyway, I dont care.
3) People "lagg". This is part of everybody. I experience this too sometimes.
4) This reason is just new. The 0 exp rule. Players tend to waste the whole time just to avoid the new rule and get exp. See my other thread. Mods still did not answer them properly, so I still consider it as a bug, but whatever, let them ruin the game, I won't help them anymore.
5) Doing other things while playing. This is pretty common for gunrox players, also me. I design buildings by the way, and as I do it, sometimes, I start on a turn late, which makes me end up to rush my moves when I play gunrox. This said, I play gunrox for fun. Unlike you, gunrox is your life. You fake all day, gain points all day, etc.

I hope your tiny brain understands now why there is a "timer". okay?

Quote:
https://snipboard.io/PS6OCi.jpg 1 hour game ( dead in corners )
"1 hour game" is part of the game. "Dead in corner"?? You killed 2 of my units. Learn basic math first kiddo. I think PISTOL was observing our game. He knows that I did not suicide in the corner. I was playing, and it just so happened that we did not see each other's units for many turns. It is part of this tactical game. If you don't want it, go play barbie instead.

After many turns, I finally saw your unit, of course, I tried to kill that unit, but I failed. I was naked and you were full and 3 levels higher. On my attempt to kill that unit, I had to place a trap and risk kill myself just to have a chance to kill you, but did not work. This is part of the game. I also had no choice but to go red zone or else I will not be able to give full damage on my SIG. Sadly, I still failed to kill. I wished I killed that unit so that it can add to my Soul Courageous Medal since you are 3 levels higher tho. But it's okay, it's just a game.

Now it's your turn, You BLINDED my units 100%. Ok, what should I do? Go rush into you and suicide? NOPE. This is a TACTICAL GAME. I decided to go back into deeper red zone. This is my ONLY CHOICE. I had to recover my blind. If I dont do this, then it's suicide. We might even get banned for fake fight because I just rushed into you. So going to red zone is a tactical move. Dont cry ok?

Now with a BIG COINCIDENCE, a semi-emergency came up around these times so I had to go afk for around 2 turns. This is when pistol chatted me. I still did not kill myself, I still am trying to fight at this point even if it is hopeless.

After a few blind recovers, I tried to sneak into the map, but sadly, you spotted me and killed me, which was a good game. All part of the game.

Quote:
Pistol did a good job warning him. but sad, he still doing his stupid job all the time.
https://snipboard.io/12BWDz.jpg
This was the time when the semi-emergency showed up. I was afk for 2 turns and PISTOL warned me, which is nice of him. He is doing his job, but according to you, you said "stupid job", why? Because you always get silence for saying bad words? I think PISTOL is doing his job moderating the game, except for the part of not answering questions. Sometimes he does not answer, So I think he is doing his job, but he is not that good at it, just average. Although speaking of administration, sadly, admins are poorly doing their job. This is a different topic, and wont be discussed.

Quote:
Now, please ban this guy.
Ban for playing with you? Go quit gunrox if you are an impatient no-brainer. Gunrox is not like your game of super mario. This is not an action game.

Quote:
lol, i went afk for 2 turns only, had emergency case
By the way, you afk for 2 turns because of emergency? The same reason why I go afk sometimes?.. Then you complain?? Neco is right, just shup up xD

The-Avenger, if you have no other life besides gunrox, that is none of my concern. Go get a job. A garbage collector suits you.

Anyway, I said a lot. I have free time today! I just finished a building project sooo... I have time to reply like this XD, which is fun too since Im teaching The-Avenger basic common sense which he lacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ6AtrCRqw
EhmzZtheLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 07:21 AM   #9
EhmzZtheLEGEND

By the way, The-Avenger keeps saying bad words, even threatening to kill people in real life. He also says bad things to his teammates just because they made mistakes. For instance, I brought TMD land mine in mega, he cried a lot about it... TMD land mine is 1 AP only, that's one reason why I had it. Play for sports and fun.. You play gunnrox for obsession, which is pitiful xD

Now you wonder why you always get silenced?? LoL what an idiot for life xD

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RUINS GUNROX COMMUNITY, so go quit. Nobody cares about you.

Oops sorry, truths only
Old 06-21-2021, 08:52 AM   #10
CandyWar
Banned

Thumbs down I agree with The-Avenger

Thanks for reporting him, he does the same to me everygame just wasting my doubles when I have and going junk every unit in red zone corner, we cant deal with that taking 200 exp killing him 1 hour game making us leave the game bored.
Atleast when u dont want to play quit or let us kill u fast!
CandyWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:33 AM   #11
EhmzZtheLEGEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyWar View Post
Thanks for reporting him, he does the same to me everygame just wasting my doubles when I have and going junk every unit in red zone corner, we cant deal with that taking 200 exp killing him 1 hour game making us leave the game bored.
Atleast when u dont want to play quit or let us kill u fast!
Nah you just cry because I waited for you inside the house and beat u up naked vs full. That is part of the game. If red zone eats me up in there, then it is part of the game to surprise you.