GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Starting maps unlocked for all players

1 2 3 4

In the latests update we have unlocked Beginners Quarter and Clover Quarter for all players. Hopefully now new players will not have an impression the game is totally empty.
Also the updated version of the game has a new engine which uses OpenGL (instead of DirectX in old one), so some players may need to update their video drivers in order to play. Let us know in the comments if something stopped working or any bugs appeared.
If you are unable to run the game, try to uninstall, then re-download and re-install from the website.
Also we have added Turkish translation to the game. Thanks to Oxie.
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

We just made some update, can you check, is it all ok with unit outfit now?
(some other textures can be still broken)

I still with problems on map texture, i apdate The game and my drive and in game map still troubles, but the same error still work on windows 10
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eFUBlBdfQ73itVEMaIfT7h36NhKGgCoN/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eL3CmusfXaJKRiu8OuB1JG-SfAjzF4Up/view?usp=drivesdk
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
hi,After The Update I have some drobs I can play bcs all time I have drops I use window 10
4 GB DDR4 Memory
intel HD graphics
intel Core I3-7020U (2.3 Ghz, 3MB L3 Cache)
And Thanks for Admins
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox
Fu.ck you the new Update I lost my arts bcs the new Update we have drobs stupid game and stupid admins
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Resolution Bug

In the latests update we have unlocked Beginners Quarter and Clover Quarter for all players. Hopefully now new players will not have an impression the game is totally empty.
Also the updated version of the game has a new engine which uses OpenGL (instead of DirectX in old one), so some players may need to update their video drivers in order to play. Let us know in the comments if something stopped working or any bugs appeared.
If you are unable to run the game, try to uninstall, then re-download and re-install from the website.
Also we have added Turkish translation to the game. Thanks to Oxie.

Hello berserker
I inform you that I present a problem with the resolution of my game since it does not look like before, now it has a different image with wrong sizes, which does not let me play properly.
My resolution is 1024x768 but now it looks similar to the new 800x600, everything looks bigger but in a minimized space.
I would upload screenshots but it seems the game won't let me do it.
I await a response but thank you very much 😳
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
We are working on making the game more compatible. The next update will address those compatability problems with video card drivers.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hello berserker!
I don't know if you noticed but the game is abandoned, practically bankrupt. Please work to launch GUNROX 2.0 as soon as possible, or you will lose all your players.
Please, it is only a criticism of a player.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
unbalanced maps
Will it be possible to enable level 30 maps for players of at least level 20? not all of us have the possibility to pay to equip ourselves. It would be nice if we could at least get items according to our level from the map boxes. the most suitable map for levels 20 is the ice village. That would help the fakers to put that aside in order to play normally. It would also give some fresh air to the game without taking a major update. thank you very much for your attention
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes 30lvl for ice valley is too high. There are good items for 20lvl player in ice valley, people also would start to play naked games (3x3) which is rly fun to do, and also fakes would then be stopped. Game wouldnt be that pay to win and people would find good items won by naked battles.
Edited 6 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
This game needs also good moderators who ban fakers (like everyone else in this fake game XD) but also give young players who keep this game active, better chances.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
OR.
or he could simply remove some tiers! 😳
for god sakes u can find low tier items in high lvl maps, by removing the trashy low items u pump up the odds of finding higher lvl loot... like why would u need an uzi in ice valley????? 😕 😕
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

or he could simply remove some tiers! 😳
for god sakes u can find low tier items in high lvl maps, by removing the trashy low items u pump up the odds of finding higher lvl loot... like why would u need an uzi in ice valley????? 😕 😕

This is a valid point, if gunrox 2 will come and hopefully also on Android and Apple. Such things like this must be implented to balance the game.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him