Donations has been doing nice lately which allowed us to fund another update that should make the game more fun for everyone. Thanks for everyone who donated during the last month, you were funding this update by doing so.
In today's update we have changed the way how location size is working. Instead of all maps having fixed size no matter what, from now on any map can have any size, depending of how many players are in battle. For 2 players (1v1) the size would be the same as it was for Lost Beach. For 10 players mega (5v5) the size would be the same as Junkyard ON ANY LOCATION
Maximum number of players on all locations except beginner's quarter have been increased to 10.
Outpost sizes remain the same. Tournament fights and attacks will have map size equal to 40x40 on any map.
Additionally there were some other useful bug fixes in this update:
- Players of level 1 cannot PM to players of level 5 or higher to prevent flood
- Fixed bug which prevented to put flag on Phone when it's not your turn.
- Fixed bug when sometimes wrong weapons shown when using Insightful perk
- Fixed bug when screen after the battle did not display progress.
- Attempt to fix Container Changes Ignored Bug, let us know if it is fixed or not
- 2-3 seconds cooldown on auto battle button switch
- Language fixes