GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Is critical resistance perk broken?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I have a level 36 unit with 50% critical resistance, and it seems like it doesn't work, I get crit hits on him all the time that are well over 100 points, recently a level 30 hit me with an AT4 and it did 184 points damage, which means without the critical resistance and figuring in armor resistance of 27%, this shot would have done well over 400 points damage without the resistance and armor; is this even possible?
I don't think the unit that shot me had right hand doom, but I'm not sure; maybe it was art, maybe premium ammo, I don't know.
It just seems like it can't be working, but there is no way for me to be sure.
by the way, the AT4 hit was NOT on the head

Reported by .

Edited 2 minutes later by . Reason: more info.
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
It works , and its good ...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
For me, I had rather use those perks on more AP or other resists or whatever effective perk for my unit , than using them for a critical chance which happens once in 4-5 shots if enemy has 2 hand doom, let alone a very rare critical by a normal weapon,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him