GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Rasti 50 and -_Link_- 50 both fakers in same mega

Rasti 50 and -_Link_- 50 both fakers in same mega
Please ban both -_Link_- and Rasti from Gunrox permanently. Link claimed he was armed even though he appeared naked before the game started. Players commentated that he looked naked but he assured us that he was armed. Suddenly when the game started, he started crying that he was naked and he just went afk/dc for 4 turns and then immediately quit. This is a sure sign of a faker, no other explanation. He lied, he cried, and then he died! Why tell us he was armed and then proceeds to pretend he didn't know. This is 3rd world scavenger behavior to the core - really fake and really obvious.
Rasti went full suicide on first turn. And then he killed himself. Another sure sign of a faker. Why can't we have players at lvl 50 in a mega that are emotionally stable and not faking. Beserker you must ban these players ASAP because Putin is going to send the airstrikes and groundtroops into Ukraine and you will probably get murdered in the war, so ban them quickly before a Russian murders you.
I will send the screenshots after i cropped the pictures. Gunrox says that every screenshot i take is too big in file size so I need to reduce the sizes manually by cropping. Why do you make it so hard to report people berserker? Are you endorsing cheating like the way your Ukrainian government cheats its people and now judgement day is coming with Russians massing troops on your border to come and murder all you corrupt and greedy Ukranians!
Edited 1 hour, 48 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Screenshots of -_Link_- faker of level 50 megas
Screenshot evidence of -_Link_- deliberate suicide afk and then quitting after a few turns instead to ensure its a fake.
All screenshots show progressive turns as to how he stays in redzone with the 4th screenshot showing him quitting the game. The 5th screenshot is a full screen shot reduced to be under the 97kb limit.

Link afk faker as soon as mega starts 1 cropped.jpg

Link afk faker as soon as mega starts 2 cropped.jpg

link afk faker as soon as mega starts 3 cropped.jpg

Link afk faker as soon as mega starts 4 cropped.jpg

Link afk faker as soon as mega starts 1 reduced.jpg

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Rasti first turn suicider in Mega screenshots
Now we move onto that child called Rasti. He decided to fake the first few turns in a mega by deliberately running all 3 units to suicide by moving in front of the enemy and ending his turn. Another fake player that MUST BE PERMANENTLY BANNED. This isn't the first time he has done this. Players need to learn that any sign of faking in a mega will be met with permanent bans.
Pictures 1 and 2 show how Rasti went full rush into the enemy sights with all 3 units on his first turn including a close up showing the color of Rasti units next to the enemy colors.
Picture 2 show Rasti went back on his 2 almost dead units after his suicidal first turn to suicide himself with an RPG to take his final 2 units out of the game. I caught him at the moment he blew himself up.
Picture 3 shows is a screenshot a few seconds immediately after picture 2. It shows his tombstones over his position and that his team color is blacked out, meaning all 3 of his units are now dead.
Blatant intent by Rasti on a first turn suicide and blowing himself up on turn 3 to be out of the game and leave us another player down. Please permanently ban this kind of behavior. We don't need these kinds of fakers in the game as it contributes to the overall scumbag community of this game. You may hate me, but I am all about anti-corruption and justice and this kind of 3rd world scavenger behavior needs to be rooted out of Gunrox. Maybe these retards will learn something about ethics and better their own sh1thole countries and raise their nations out of poverty and corruption. We can start by banning one person at a time as I play megas and gather more evidence on who these fakers are.

Rasti first turn suicider in mega 2 scaled 30-.jpg

Rasti first turn suicider in mega 3 30- scaled.jpg

Rasti first turn suicider in mega 1 scaled 30-.jpg

Rasti first turn suicider in mega 1 close up 60-.jpg

Edited 30 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
u need a doctor
you need a doctor for real, we all suicided so they could abort, but we have some players that playing megas for loot, and they didnt abort, dont let me report ur "suicide" trust me i got. next time dont play mega with me if u dont like it
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

you need a doctor for real, we all suicided so they could abort, but we have some players that playing megas for loot, and they didnt abort, dont let me report ur "suicide" trust me i got. next time dont play mega with me if u dont like it

You are not in the game.... What do you mean "WE". How can you possibly know what you are talking about? Are you trying to defend these players because you benefit from the continued fake megas that are being arranged by having these players throw games? Is that your reason? I was there and have screenshot proof. To me it looks quite obvious. People enter the game, they don't even fight, and the opposite team gets a very easy match. All this costs time and people's hard earned money (or hard faked enkord in the case of third world scavengers).
I have seen this time and again, they do this to harvest newly bought level 50 equipment that they cannot harvest from fake 1v1 games on any of the maps.
I don't understand why you are trying your hardest to throw doubt on this. You can throw doubt onto every single ban that has occurred in Gunrox, but the rules are clear about faking and these players needed to try to abort and ask everyone else to abort if that was their intention. Otherwise, everyone can fake and if they get accused of it....just say they were trying to abort the game! Pathetic excuse really.
Edited 2 minutes later by . Reason: Third world scavenger is trying to protect his friends from ban.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
first time i can actually agree with cruentus, but the only thing you can do is not play megas with them,
i literally had one guy disconnected yesterday and other team didnt press abort even tho we were all 50s, unlike low lvls where even if someone died, they do press abort,
my solution is dont play megas with 50s since most of them are bought accounts or people who play to lot items and not for fun, and stick to lower lvls,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

first time i can actually agree with cruentus, but the only thing you can do is not play megas with them,
i literally had one guy disconnected yesterday and other team didnt press abort even tho we were all 50s, unlike low lvls where even if someone died, they do press abort,
my solution is dont play megas with 50s since most of them are bought accounts or people who play to lot items and not for fun, and stick to lower lvls,

They should be banned so you don't have to keep ignore lists / paper lists of fake players all the time. Its frustrating as well because you tell the host that these are fake players and they don't believe you. The hosts are probably the ones in on the fake games. Just ban people and make them honest, do not ignore the problem as it just encourages them to fake even more like on lower level megas.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
kkkkkkkk love when compare this game with real life
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Beserker you must ban these players ASAP because Putin is going to send the airstrikes and groundtroops into Ukraine and you will probably get murdered in the war, so ban them quickly before a Russian murders you.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him