GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Attrition for trees,fences,doors,walls and buildings

Attrition for trees,fences,doors,walls and buildings
Hi I have notice the walls and houses in gunrox are made of diamonds and platinum metal. they can’t be broken down by rockets and grenades lol. So why do Weapons break but walls and houses damaged by rockets and grenades, still standing strong? hahaha
I suggest fences in junkyard for 1/1.. doors 1/1, walls are 10/10 attrition and can be broken during games, let’s say in mega with splash damage by rocket or grenade damage the door will be broken and could not be opened/closed anymore, and buildings will have attrition maybe higher let’s say 20/20? How about that? Will it be more fun for players and rooms for developments and improvement for gunrox’s future? Next time in the future maybe will have perk to build/repair door/wall or construction and fix back the broken object ;D I suddenly think of this idea, does it sound good?
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Destructible environment was something GUNROX 2 was going to have - Implementing that in GUNROX 1 would take a lot of rework of core systems and will take too much work, right now the goal is to hopefully release bots during this year, maybe one day in the future we can implement destructible environment to GUNROX, but do not get your hopes up too high.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
guns should have destructive level how much damage they deal on objectives like aksu does 1%dmg and at4 does 10%, maybe make them less destructible.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
sounds interesting,, ok😎😎
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him