GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

i got stolen

i got stolen
in last night i just charge in my acc and it was normal in moriing i open my account and everything on it has gone from cash items arts and no one had my account so if u can help me and try know the money trans from what account or what the last ip open my account i will be thankfull
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

in last night i just charge in my acc and it was normal in moriing i open my account and everything on it has gone from cash items arts and no one had my account so if u can help me and try know the money trans from what account or what the last ip open my account i will be thankfull

They won't return any items to you, most likely you'll be blamed for sharing accounts and not setting up the proper security. Sadly this has happened in the past and the culprit maybe be banned but that's it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It is your responsibility to secure your own account, which means that if you have shared it in the past(which you have), it is highly likely that someone who has had access to it in the past accessed it. I will ask berserker to check but most likely nothing can be done. Don't share accounts in the future and this will not happen.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
dude u guys do nothing it hapen agine got stolen agine

It is your responsibility to secure your own account, which means that if you have shared it in the past(which you have), it is highly likely that someone who has had access to it in the past accessed it. I will ask berserker to check but most likely nothing can be done. Don't share accounts in the future and this will not happen.

it hapen agine and got stolen i dont u guys to back anything just ban who did that and ban my acc ifc anymore
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i played fame vs your account at around 4PM and i think it was rasti on it,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
?
Berserker ban me for what? sharing accounts ? go check my IP and then u see if i share or not, you re just a unfair moderator with a kid brain, ban me for no like me haha funny, ok now go enjoy my friends + cousins will also quit. <3
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker ban me for what? sharing accounts ? go check my IP and then u see if i share or not, you re just a unfair moderator with a kid brain, ban me for no like me haha funny, ok now go enjoy my friends + cousins will also quit. <3

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

You’re like Henrique 2.0 but only x8 times dumber
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
ty
thank admin for ban my account and ban who steal me idc rly about account i can unban it but its cool to see who u trust steal u and then get banned
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i played fame vs your account at around 4PM and i think it was rasti on it,

y he keep say he no steal but know all can see that bec admin ban both accounts
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

You’re like Henrique 2.0 but only x8 times dumber

and wt about you? lying about her age to all arabs pathetic.. for what? so buny no leave her kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, jesus christ
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i played that mega i didnt share it, jesus christ this kid
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him