GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

5v5 Mega gave 0 exp and 0 coins after 45 minute game!

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

This game was a 5v5 mega, consisting of 8x50s and a 37 and 40. The game was manually created. We started the game and one of the enemy players quit after about 5 minutes in so it became a 4v5. As usual, the team with the quitter decided to use the low IQ tactic of suicide rush (its very popular amongst Brazillian players) and we cleaned up the game in about 45 minutes after the final player decided to quit instead of letting us loot. (He got a pulse greande to the face, courtesy of myself - and as we all know, all plans go out the window when that happens. In rare cases, some people go full retard as it appears the impact of a pulse grenade applies "Cruentus-Derangement-Syndrome"; like in this particular mega where -Santa got hit by a pulse grenade that saved my team mate V0oDk and -Santa stayed the whole game with all his units dead, spewing obscenities and going into a tirade about how I am some worthless lowlife who doesn't know how to play.... huge cope there by -Santa by projecting his own flaws onto others... he must have voted for Joe Biden!)
The game ended and everyone on my team showed 0xp gained and 0 coins gained. There was a message in red writing saying i had to "fight players 3 levels higher than me to get experience" during the victory summary screen. Why did it give me that message and no gains when I clearly did damage to people who were level 50 like myself? I was playing on Nutcracker and several players like "_-Ale-_" , "V0oDK" and "send-nudes" were there on my team and can also back up what happened.
If this is a bug please fix or else explain why this happened because this will make some mega games unplayable. This is not supposed to happen and I want some compensation for using up greandes and other consumables in a game that was essentially a waste of time and enkord. The game finished around 5:55am Ukraine time today if you want to check any logs. It was played in Junkyard. The game was hosted by that one trick pony player called -Santa who is a lvl 37 with only one strategy - full rush and get killed by turn 3. It happens every game that I have seen him play because it appears he has zero awareness of how counter attacks will murder him after he gets stuck in the open after shooting his rockets.

Reported by .

Edited 46 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bravo to Gunrox
i have played hundreds of mega and i was on during that time. Glad i decided not to play that mega game cuz it looked very suspicious, like a fake mega.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
post consist of 1% of the problem and 99% of how great is Cruentus
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

post consist of 1% of the problem and 99% of how great is Cruentus

So true, it's like a declaration of his ego instead of a report of a bug
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I think this should be posted in Meme forums, idk why u posted it in Bug Reports, glad u got banned
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him