GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

producing own weapons,ammo and meds for cheaper price with cash.

producing own weapons,ammo and meds for cheaper price with cash.
berserker today i thought about something like the VIP thing but just different. like the ability to produce our own armed with spending for an ingeneur who we need to pay some cash for him to produce the things we need. this would be an attraction for people to charge more to get the items for cheaper price also would help people from bad economy countrys to be more active. you need to think about the people who cant afford that much cash too.
have u ever thought about creating a game like gunrox in middle age version?
that would be cool too. ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can you explain a little bit more in detail? If I am understanding right then I highly doubt this will happen
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i thought about helping out some people i know well to get cheaper items by a VIP or ingeneur by buying it just once and produce items for cheap like in real life when countrys buy weapons and start to produce themselves. that way i could help my friends to get cheaper items i also help with giving out free cash but that doesnt help much sadly ☹
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
its a little bit complicated for me to explain cuz my english is not that good but you probably get what im writing, so what i mean is something like VIP thing for 6months +/-. items like ammo and meds produced per hour 1x or more maybe i dont know how you would implement it. you know like in browser games when you need wait time(better when beeing online for 1hour for example, you get maybe premium ammo or 40mm and stuff but dont need to exagerate it. it would be for the time beeing online while playing random or mega (people rather wait random and farm than fighting enemys) so inventing the system i try to explain would maybe stop the farming and people would get special ammos/meds for staying online and fight. thanks for reading.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
if you say that we got ammunition box already, then i must say that its just waste of time to recyle items just for 1xcoin mostly. people need to focus on playing normal game than wasting time on storage.what i get from ammunition is so useless like im 35lvl and get 0skill shotgun like come on. 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
go play totem tribe 2 and u find wt u mentioned
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
well there are many games like tt2 and gunrox is so much different than other games, its just unique and addicting. 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

well there are many games like tt2

Looks like you haven't played TT2
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

the only different thing is the puzzles , everything is pretty similar to other games, now Gunrox is different
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think you mean that you can keep your equipment for 1 hour even if you lose or win so that a player can play at least 1 hour a day? And that's just for equipment so no extras like silencers etc.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

well i will try it out soon.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think you mean that you can keep your equipment for 1 hour even if you lose or win so that a player can play at least 1 hour a day? And that's just for equipment so no extras like silencers etc.

there are two subjects in my texts.
1. beiing active while playing and geting special items staying online and active, not only cash from random waiting(people often dont want to actually fight).
2.there should be an attraction for non-casher who cant invest in the game because of some reasons.
i know that berserker did good update by making 1x1 maps smaller and give the low lvls the oppurtunity to play megas too.in the near future, when game becomes more popular and many more player charge then berserker might make the game a little bit less paytowin not because of expensive items but because of player who abuse with arts in normal random battle) make the agless arts more rare or give them attritions. from now on i can only wish for more player to join the game, would be more fun if the game awakens from the death.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

2.there should be an attraction for non-casher who cant invest in the game because of some reasons.

generally speaking, online games never target the non-cashers, unlike single player games whose income depends on the number of sells, the online games depends on the activity and balance of players, the routine charging means game is on, no cashers mean game will close, simple as that,
any update / option for non cashers is simply to increase the population
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
new idea
i think New Skin to the weapons would be an amazing idea like making ur own skin color or shape it would be amazing idea.
and i hope to reduce appearance or add new appearances because it's very ridicules to play the game over 10 years and yet nothing new in appearance.
BTW if there is nothing new really new not new prices i will leave the game when i be 50 because i feeling bored
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i think New Skin to the weapons would be an amazing idea like making ur own skin color or shape it would be amazing idea.
and i hope to reduce appearance or add new appearances because it's very ridicules to play the game over 10 years and yet nothing new in appearance.
BTW if there is nothing new really new not new prices i will leave the game when i be 50 because i feeling bored

play CS:GO if you want weapon skins
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hahaha

play CS:GO if you want weapon skins

Lmao 😁 haahahahahah
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Like it !

berserker today i thought about something like the VIP thing but just different. like the ability to produce our own armed with spending for an ingeneur who we need to pay some cash for him to produce the things we need. this would be an attraction for people to charge more to get the items for cheaper price also would help people from bad economy countrys to be more active. you need to think about the people who cant afford that much cash too.
have u ever thought about creating a game like gunrox in middle age version?
that would be cool too. ☺

I think this is very Good thinking. Hope they will Return back to Ur wish 😎😎
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him