GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Help

Help
i created this account since 7 years ago ,i did a secret code that time , but now i cant remember it , i have linked it on mobile , but when i try to change my password i cant it asks for securtiy code but i cant remember it , and when i try to login from another mobile i cant login cuz it asks for the security code answer but i still cant remember it , so if i lose the mobile iam using it i cant login into the game anymore and i have charged over 1500$ into this account and i still have alot of cash on it right now , so in anytime i can lose this account , so atleast try to let us recover it on the mobile number. THANKS ☹😕
Edited 31 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
https://enkord.com/account/change-answer-by-phone/
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i created this account since 7 years ago ,i did a secret code that time , but now i cant remember it , i have linked it on mobile , but when i try to change my password i cant it asks for securtiy code but i cant remember it , and when i try to login from another mobile i cant login cuz it asks for the security code answer but i still cant remember it , so if i lose the mobile iam using it i cant login into the game anymore and i have charged over 1500$ into this account and i still have alot of cash on it right now , so in anytime i can lose this account , so atleast try to let us recover it on the mobile number. THANKS ☹😕

Sure its you ? Wereent u the guy that stole acocunts to ? , i've been since 2009 and still remember my code.
Sounds Fishy to me
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him