GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

1v1 maps are now TOO SMALL

1v1 maps are now TOO SMALL
Please revert the maps back to the sizes they had once before. Every map on random is tiny and that makes so many builds and strategies obsolete. Please fix otherwise EVERYONE is going to have the same high AP build and many skills and perks are going to be never used anymore. We need variety of map sizes so that different builds and strategies work - otherwise it will be boring having the exact same strategy and builds every game. Besides, whoever moves first has a huge advantage on such tiny maps. Its more about luck than about skill - really stupid.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think this is the best update berserker did, now we dont need to wait 1h for a game to finish, so where is the problem with that? when u want to play with strategies then play fame mega or attack someone. but when you want random then reset ur build better.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i think this is the best update berserker did, now we dont need to wait 1h for a game to finish, so where is the problem with that? when u want to play with strategies then play fame mega or attack someone. but when you want random then reset ur build better.

u idiot 2 guass 19ap , kill first turn everytime... less than 5 minutes u dont exp , Small maps are terribble even at low lvl
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
maybe in the next update should it be forbidden to attack at first round in megas and 1x1 because it is unfair.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

u idiot 2 guass 19ap , kill first turn everytime... less than 5 minutes u dont exp , Small maps are terribble even at low lvl

This is one of the exploits I am talking about. First turn players should never be able to reach and shot a player before they even have their turn. The map needs to be extended by at least 10 tiles on the X and Y axis.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
very good update
I really liked the update, in addition to an experience of playing megas on other maps, 1x1 games don't take the whole life of people fungindo, congratulations on the team update note 10☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Here is another thing. The maps are so small that there are hardly any boxes. Naked players have even less chance of winning now because there is nothing for them to loot. I started a one player random game in clover where there was only a single box on my half of the map. This is such a stupid update. Cancel it and think it through because like you Russians and the Chernobyl RBMK-1000 reactor, it seems like a good idea at the time but when implemented, exposes a multitude of poor errors that could have been easily avoided.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I really liked the update, in addition to an experience of playing megas on other maps, 1x1 games don't take the whole life of people fungindo, congratulations on the team update note 10☺

You are a faker hosting fake late night megas, letting in other fake 50s that go afk for the whole game and yet you still let these players into megas. Whatever you say is fake, so everyone should interpret your recommendation as a lie. You don't care about the updates on solo play because you are always getting fake games with your friends who happen to go afk if they find themselves on the opposite team to you - giving you an easy win.
STFU liar.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
There should be an option that the player that goes secound should have some sort of buff.
In heartstone the player that goes secound gets a "Coin" Which gives them +1 Crytal ( + 1 Ap )

player who always goes first has advantaje of winning
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
why u making it sound as if starting second is instant lose
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

There should be an option that the player that goes secound should have some sort of buff.
In heartstone the player that goes secound gets a "Coin" Which gives them +1 Crytal ( + 1 Ap )

player who always goes first has advantaje of winning

Yeah i played hearthstone and there is a coin for player who goes 2nd turn to makeup for the 1 turn disadvantage... gunrox can do something like 'not able to attack in first turn for both players to make it more fair because from the perspective of first player, he will know the enemy starting position which is the opposite of the map but if you started second, you are not sure of where the first player is, unless u spend extra aps to scope, or use bino, thus starting second will have a slight disadvantage, not say 100% lose lol, not including levels gap and builds discrepancy. Unless gunrox make it once per game player who starts second will have a free 6ap weightless bino 1/1 which breaks after 1 use< which makes it more fair. I am sure gunrox have a statistics on who wins more but thats not the point here. The point is the map need to be modified !☺
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him