GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

perfect idea for a level 50 ?

perfect idea for a level 50 ?
for a fast explain : when you reach level 50 you can unlock another 3 units and decide to make them a mega build or a 1x1 build... means i have 2 loadouts on same account of a level 50.
as this screenshoot : https://ibb.co/gF0Q0Rd

for the level 50 players, we do play with 3 units that use a mega build or a 1x1 build.
why not to add more 3 extra units on a level 50 same account and you can pick it as a
''LOADOUT 1 mega build )
OR
''LOADOUR 2 1v1 build )
that means i have 3 units of default from the system , but as a level 50 i can get another 3 units and ofc not for free ''50$ /100$'' depends how developers chose it.
so that means i have 6 units of a level 50 but i can use only 3 of a mega build or 3 of a 1v1 build and chose what i decide to play if mega or a random match.
so that means i dont have to try hard to get another 50 for a mega or 1v1 build.
its it self same account i can pick my loadout and play.
but ofcousre the other 3 units wont be for free unless you pay a 50$ or 100 $ so i can unlock them.
so that means i have a 1 account as a level 50 that can use 2 builds when ever i want to pick a ''LOADOUT''.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Litteraly this was the dumbest rpg unit ive seen since i have been playing gunrox, you are a paper unit, why put stun resist? you are shooting from a far range with rpg, i would say a 17 ap bg unit +2 range is the best or 14 ap shelt with nader, but your rpg unit is so trash, go reset it jesus christ
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Litteraly this was the dumbest rpg unit ive seen since i have been playing gunrox, you are a paper unit, why put stun resist? you are shooting from a far range with rpg, i would say a 17 ap bg unit +2 range is the best or 14 ap shelt with nader, but your rpg unit is so trash, go reset it jesus christ

i dont care its 2014 account.
and the thread isnt about build , so be quite , ty .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks for ur good suggestion, but this way berserker will make less money, he would prefer everyone to pay 20k for a reset this way he earn more
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont know what do u mean by " perfect " but u are literally saying :
Berserker, give everyone 3 free resets
which is not happening,
Edited 22 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I thank allah for u not being a programmer, your ideas are terrible
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
oh my god it’s an amazing idea specially for people that only have x1 50, i really wish this happens, having 2 different loadouts is just sooo good, i don’t get why these people are hating in these ideas it’s amazing for every single player, instead of resetting over and over between arts build and 1v1 build (in my case) i just switch between 2 different loadouts, and whenever i wanna reset i just reset 1 of the 6 units.
as much as it’s unlikely for bers to do such thing (cuz it’ll obviously mean less revenue), whoever is saying this idea is bad is a complete retard, don’t listen to these haters

I thank allah for u not being a programmer, your ideas are terrible

you’ve always been and will forever be a hater, so your replies aren’t really much to consider
and Rasti is just stupid i’ll just pretend he didn’t say anything
Edited 5 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

whattt? tell me one thing that isn’t perfect for players here? you keep looking at berserker’s perspective, you are a PLAYER, and the idea is good for every single player here

*facepalm*
guess why i keep looking at it from berserker's POV? because he is the one resposible of implenting ideas into the game, and from HIS PERSPECTIVE, this idea means giving x3 free resets to each lvl 50 , including fake accounts and players with multiple accounts, in my case, with my 15 lvl 50, am getting 45 free resets, which am pretty sure , FROM BERSERKER PERSPECTIVE, its not gonna happens, even if me and every player find it a good idea.........
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

oh my god it’s an amazing idea specially for people that only have x1 50, i really wish this happens, having 2 different loadouts is just sooo good, i don’t get why these people are hating in these ideas it’s amazing for every single player, instead of resetting over and over between arts build and 1v1 build (in my case) i just switch between 2 different loadouts, and whenever i wanna reset i just reset 1 of the 6 units.
as much as it’s unlikely for bers to do such thing (cuz it’ll obviously mean less revenue), whoever is saying this idea is bad is a complete retard, don’t listen to these haters

whattt? tell me one thing that isn’t perfect for players here? you keep looking at berserker’s perspective, you are a PLAYER, and the idea is good for every single player here

you’ve always been and will forever be a hater, so your replies aren’t really much to consider
and Rasti is just stupid i’ll just pretend he didn’t say anything

Typical for you to defend one of your clan mates, y’all opinions doesn’t matter and never will matter so stop causing drama and keep charging ty.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Don't see this happening, reset perks and skills exist in the cash shop for a reason.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
might as well close this forums section and never drop ideas here anymore because apparently everything players wants is either bad for income or is just too much work on “HIS PERSPECTIVE”
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him