GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

"Vladkingturbo" doing own team kami, ban this guy.

"Vladkingturbo" doing own team kami, ban this guy.
https://prnt.sc/26k83md
so tired of these fakers on god.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
also i noticed a bit russian they spoke like, vlad lowkey did tell locations of our team in the same mega.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
haha even your team mates dont like you xDD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
it's not about liking or anything like this, but these things ain't allowed, and the way he spoke in general in this mega, is just ridicilous xd
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
😁
El1te if i were in ur team i would also kami on you, dont let me show berserker how you beg people for accounts and the insults. you are a retarded kid and need grow up. you have some mentalissues for god sake.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
hahaha 😁😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
don't play with him in future megas.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

don't play with him in future megas.

How about do your job and ban that faker. As soon as the accused speaks Russian, you guys don't want to take action. Everyone is disgusted at how you don't take action against Russian players but always ban non Russian players.
This stupid advice of ignore doesn't work. He will just fake against other people who are unsuspecting of his motives and the criminal will just keep on doing it over and over. Just ban the scumbag and prove to us that you don't show favoritism to other players.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

How about do your job and ban that faker. As soon as the accused speaks Russian, you guys don't want to take action. Everyone is disgusted at how you don't take action against Russian players but always ban non Russian players.
This stupid advice of ignore doesn't work. He will just fake against other people who are unsuspecting of his motives and the criminal will just keep on doing it over and over. Just ban the scumbag and prove to us that you don't show favoritism to other players.

Do you need a longer ban from forums?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dont play with him , words of a wise one ..

Imagine pistol as a president.. People steal from you he would say " Just move to anotyher country"
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yea

I Agree with that Part. Better record Ur Games to have a prove that he Made against the rules. Maybe mods do Something about that.
Keep it up !🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him