GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Bye Gunrox ..

Bye Gunrox ..
It was good while it lasted but everything in life have to finish i'm gonna miss you guys 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

It was good while it lasted but everything in life have to finish i'm gonna miss you guys 😁

I Will miss you more =) <3
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think gunrox should be sold to a more popular games company who cares about their game. Gunrox could be way more popular, if it was better managed, updated, and advertised.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I think gunrox should be sold to a more popular games company who cares about their game. Gunrox could be way more popular, if it was better managed, updated, and advertised.

Gunrox its not popular bro ! Like 200 or less players play , so , there is no company will buy it I think !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Get out of the game lil scrub
What are you waiting for? stop crying, we all know that you and the 90% of br player do fake and play fake fames, you have a well deserved ban as your fucking friends do, btw im very happy you maybe spend money here but you should play another game where you can actually " cheat " and broke the rules, at least for non br players here knut is like the last hope...
And all the money and you all br player spend here im so happy gonne for nothing
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him