GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ideas

Ideas
Hey guys it's me again :P
I keep trying to come up with ideas for another build, I like my main build but it's like the most common build ever.

So I was wondering what would be good ideas for another build, I'm thinking:
AR+Doc, Sub+Nades, AR+shotty, no long range weapons and lacks the critical potential of MGs, so I dunno.
14 AP-Sniper, AR+melee, Sub+nades, no doc and sniper unit is useless with proper positioning from the enemy.
MG+melee, Shotty+Nades, AR+Doc, Kinda the same build I have right now just shotty over SMG.
SMG+Melee, MG+Melee, Doc+Shotty+Sniper. No explosives (nades, 40mms or traps.) I don't know if the units make sense together. SMG+Melee is kinda low on HP and MG is not the best tanker (I think).
I'd like a build that's really IN YOUR FACE the whole time, I like SMGs even though a great player once told me in a very angry brit accent "Just DON'T use SMGs okey?".
I like nades but they are really expensive and sometimes don't do decent damage.
AR+shotty, AR+Doc, SMG+Melee
AR+shotty, AR+Doc, SMG+Nades
I dunno.... anyone got a better idea? I think I just have 1 idea and I do tiny adjustments and I call the new builds all together which is a huge fail on my part.
I also love the idea of 2 shot Snipers, but it's a unit that sits in the back and that's not a bad thing, but If you have a doc unit you kinda want to protect it and you'd need to keep a unit full forward ready to take damage or with enough APs to dance around cover.
Maybe:
2-shot Sniper, SMG+Melee, AR+Doc. But again, not explosives, no heavy damage dealers other than the Sniper rifle hitting both times with good damage ie - 2x40-50= 80-90 damage in 1 turn. But that's tough cuz Sniper rifles have around 40% chance to miss so it would be easy for it to scratch.
I dunno, just please give me ideas :P I don't like Milkors btw... I think they are Gunrox's EZ button
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
can u stop flooding ? u asked enough already
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Hey I'm not spamming I'm asking people for help.
IF YOU don't feel like helping or contributing to the thread, then don't click on the thread.
And no I'll stop asking when I feel like I've learned enough or no longer have questions,
kthxbye
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
First i thought you really needed help but i think your a special kind of retard.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
SMG + Malee 16 ap / Sniper + Nades 14 ap / AR + malee doc
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him