GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

XxX_FOX_XxX

XxX_FOX_XxX
Caught him looking for fake games.
I dunno if it's enough to earn him a ban, but he is actively asking players for fakes.
If you need translation it says:
Fox: Hey do you speak spanish
Me: yes
Fox: Look we are going to fake
Fox: yes?
Me: ok
Me: vs who? (trying to catch his accomplice)
Fox: look I win first and then you
Fox: yes?
and the conversation goes on with me saying "taking a picture!" "Smile!!"

Fox_Fake.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Picture is edited and asking for a fake is rarely a punishable offense so better stop acting like a douchebag.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can result in a silence though
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Picture is edited and asking for a fake is rarely a punishable offense so better stop acting like a douchebag.

lol... how is it edited? rofl I just cut it from a screenie :P but yeah totally photoshopped.
Hey, faking is wrong so you're a douche ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

lol... how is it edited? rofl I just cut it from a screenie :P but yeah totally photoshopped.
Hey, faking is wrong so you're a douche ☺

dude,you don't get ban when you ask for a fake and somebody screens it. Its only asking ain't it? Your not actually playing a fake , only discussing/talking about it, so I don't get ur point why are you trying to get him banned?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Vegeta and Stinger are correct but it must be a complete screenshot for silence and not a cut or edited part he did not mean it was photoshopped.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
rob the bank
dude let's rob the bank.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him