GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Sportsmanship

Sportsmanship
Hello everyone.
I've been playing this game for a long time now, with periods of absence and whatnot, but the point of this game is why has our community turned so bitter and angry at each other?
I've been part of other game communities and there's always some people that call out "noob" "gay", "lag" or whatever to make it seem like the loss wasn't really their own fault, but the community as a whole had some sportsmanship to it.
When the game starts everyone would call out "good luck" "have fun" "have a good game", and when the game is basically decided and one player is about to lose, before quitting/resigning or the match ending the losing player would call out "good game" (gg) "well played" (wp) or both.
So my question is why have we all become so angry at each other? Calling our opponent a noob, gay or "lucker", and when the game is going good for us we taunt the enemy with the portuguese "kkkkkkk" or just happy faces xD as if we were so amazing and good at the game that the other player is helpless and we can taunt and make fun of our opponent.
Sportsmanship is not dependent of the game, it depends on our maturity and chivalry.
I dunno why I'm making this thread, I guess I'd like to let everyone know that we could be a better community as a whole and make this game fun again.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bcz when you loose, you loose items that cost ec, wich is often reffers to real money, and players are angry😁
I play starcraft 2 also, everyone say gl when fight start, and only sometimes FUUUU when loose 😁, bcz all games are free, loose only rank and chance to get promoted in higher league.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Doesn't matter, there's rage there anywhere even if you lose items or cash.
There's no reason or excuse to not be civil.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I dunno why I'm making this thread, I guess I'd like to let everyone know that we could be a better community as a whole and make this game fun again.

Personally, I still have fun despite occasional outbursts of "AFF LUCKER NOOB" and personal insults and threats. Having a game that comes down to the wire is the ultimatum of fun regardless of my opponent's actions, but if matters to you, try killing them with kindness.
Cheerio, friend.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I like your response.
I guess it does come down to how challenging the game is for the players and what it means when you find yourself on the losing side of a match.
Gunrox has always been fun but it gets a little bit annoying with the childish attitude of taunting and poor sportsmanship.
If you rage just quit or don't say anything, cuz it slowly ruins the game for everyone else. :P I dunno
Thanks though
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him