GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

account hacker link sent to me !

Cannot reply, talk is closed

account hacker link sent to me !
Lvl 24 sent me this link Account hacker,He already stole a friend of mines acount .

Gunrox screen shots-.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
I AGREe
SOMEONE HACKED my friends acc level 27 and thats the reason the name is "hitmann" and now he can't open it cause someone change its email and password... zzzzzz
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
please re-post the image, save it as jpeg and attach it. Also if that doesn't work try Tinypic.com to upload it and paste the link.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
go
please tell me the new Email and password... ☹ Thanks...
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

please tell me the new Email and password... ☹ Thanks...

were your recovery key???
berserker send it to your e mail for use in that hours...
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Same loser:
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Just for sure.
Many players are using this stupid hack, to hack another players account, so, here a print of this website...
~I think no need traduction. Just see.
~In another print have the list of "hack itens who u can take".
~And a print of another player telling this link for hack.
Mods and Adms, go take care of this, i think many newplayers and other players are be hacking by this stup** "trolls". ☹

hack.jpg

kkk hack.jpg

hack acc.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Omg..
Who believes that?
we all know that there are no rack for Gunrox..
berserker, is not it foolish to make a game easy to cheat, we're talking about nobody unless berserker!
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Same loser:

omg _-_GUNROX_-_ is my account he stolen . He give me items and cash . And said this '' go to www.gunroxhacker.yolasite.com '' and i go becouse i need cash fast becouse i do reset unit and need cash to buy armed. omg I;m stupid and not have account. Who can help me ? Please
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

omg _-_GUNROX_-_ is my account he stolen . He give me items and cash . And said this '' go to www.gunroxhacker.yolasite.com '' and i go becouse i need cash fast becouse i do reset unit and need cash to buy armed. omg I;m stupid and not have account. Who can help me ? Please

nobody can help u man, i think.
Srry ☹
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

yes ban him :}
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Only you can help yourself. Use security code to recover your account.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
the most ppl dont have it anymore
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Only you can help yourself. Use security code to recover your account.

yes..
now only you help yourself..
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him