GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Alright, here we go.

*DELETED*
Alright, here we go.
So i've realized that i've been really toxic towards everyone and been showing out my dark side, honestly, i just thought bout it for a bit longer time and i got to an conclusion. How about yall give me last chance to prove myself since im tryina be becoming better person in gunrox, like all the stuff i've been telling to some peoples, it's just sarcastic, all the things i've told, like i really ain't meaning it. However, i was hella toxic, but lowkey had own reasons neither way, not just like it's only my fault. The fault is two sided so yeah. Here i am trying to redeem my fresh page in this game ☺ And if you have somethings to tell me, go on pm me ingame, maybe we find an conclusion neither for that. Now it's my promise that there is no more flaming by me until you give me an real good reason for it, which most likely i think will not happen, so i really hope yall guys get me and just not try to flame / flamebait and all that. My promise vs yall promise, i keep it as simple as it is. Berserker, and if you actually see this thread, then reply neither. I wanna toss an shout out to you aswell since u actually do somethings with your game and not let all this happen, with what i've made you headache. Keep it up. And Pistol.... errr, it is what it is, idk what about you, but i'm grown man and i actually should lead the way to the proper acting lol, which i haven't done at here so far, but yeah, just forget the past stuff, and just take your time to realize, it's just a game, and you neither should be acting like an proper staff, but you do your work and i respect that. Down below the list of names i wanna apologize for the harm xd.
NB!
@Berserker
@PISTOL
@Zhannet
@Astor
@Abed
@Killer
@DREAM
The features for gunrox in next update if possible?:
* Gunrox Official Discord server, where we all can communicate, keep it family friendly.
* The random E increased to 20E per minute instead of 10, so 600E per 30 minutes, keeps the game more alive. But keep the hour mark Gap as it is.
* increase the boxes into 450E worth of stuff from random game inside the box, since there are plenty of stuff that actually will not be useful to use, so it gives u higher amount of items, that what might be adding up to somethings you use, so rest you can just recycle.
* Youtuber application form in gunrox, with what you may / might make some money, if berserker would give an +1 for this one. ( If you gain 500 subscribes only about gunrox videos, you receive an amount that would be competitive for everyone, and so goes on.)
* Artifacts actual fixing, make it cost 600E per art to fix it up fully.
* Weekly events for gunrox.. (I haven't came on any ideas yet, but it'll be figured out).
* If possible, then.. Berserker, if you would make gunrox forum / website running forward more like nowaday website's be looking like, make it look more catchy as it never been, but tho right now its's not bad neither, but you need to move more towards with it to next level :P since you worked on this game for a long time, don't let it die out as it is currently. As i give my word, if you support the game more, then i support the game more aswell, let's just keep it real :P
Edited 29 minutes later by *DELETED*.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

So i've realized that i've been really toxic towards everyone and been showing out my dark side, honestly, i just thought bout it for a bit longer time and i got to an conclusion. How about yall give me last chance to prove myself since im tryina be becoming better person in gunrox, like all the stuff i've been telling to some peoples, it's just sarcastic, all the things i've told, like i really ain't meaning it. However, i was hella toxic, but lowkey had own reasons neither way, not just like it's only my fault. The fault is two sided so yeah. Here i am trying to redeem my fresh page in this game ☺ And if you have somethings to tell me, go on pm me ingame, maybe we find an conclusion neither for that. Now it's my promise that there is no more flaming by me until you give me an real good reason for it, which most likely i think will not happen, so i really hope yall guys get me and just not try to flame / flamebait and all that. My promise vs yall promise, i keep it as simp as it is. Berserker, and if you actually see this thread, then reply neither. I wanna toss an shout out to you aswell since u actually do somethings with your game and not let all this happen, with what i've made you headache. Keep it up. And Pistol.... errr, it is what it is, idk what about you, but i'm grown man and i actually should lead the way to the proper acting lol, which i haven't done at here so far, but yeah, just forget the past stuff, and just take your time to realize, it's just a game, and you neither should be acting like an proper staff, but you do your work and i respect that. Down below the list of names i wanna apologize for the harm xd.

This is the worst apology I’ve ever seen. Literally not an ounce of accountability without finding someone else to blame. I don’t think you should have even apologized at this point lol
I’m just stating the obvious, I use the ignore list… I don’t have these issues. If you make a sincere apology, you should probably try including why you indulge others with toxic behavior rather than attempting to share the blame with everyone; vaguely. Just a suggestion
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
dude you should stop pretending like your are derrick 2.0 and stop shooting your teammates in megas so people will like you more,seriously.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This Dude LOL ! ! !
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Buddy u are a kid, whenever someone wins u, u literally start harassing that guy spamming over and over again, grow up and if admins dont care about u then simply go to other game and stop bothering everyone else
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
As i said, if no one else isn't gonna flame / flamebait then i'm not gonna do anythings, besides this, right now i see only flaming feedbacks, which is unfortunate how butthurted peoples actually are in here. Just sad to read lol.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

hahahaha
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Well instead of being such an mod, you actually should come forward to everyone, instead of making a meme out of nowhere lol. Such an childish act imo.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him