GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

make an choice on maps.....

*DELETED*
make an choice on maps.....
Man there's just impossible to play, whenever im with 1x1 build i get an open map vs full camp weps and when i got an full camp acc then i get an closed map, make there an opportunity to change the style like [sniper / close game] like this is just impossible to play if the map is always against the weapons..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It's not time yet

Man there's just impossible to play, whenever im with 1x1 build i get an open map vs full camp weps and when i got an full camp acc then i get an closed map, make there an opportunity to change the style like [sniper / close game] like this is just impossible to play if the map is always against the weapons..

It would be fun but for each update they take their time, it is better to focus on really relevant things
🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
your " suggestion " doesnt make any sense,
maps are randomly chosen, and its not impossible to win in open map, if u think so , then mix long / short range weapons,
i dont really understand why whenever someone face a hardship, he comes here asking to " fix it ";
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Its a random game what u expect, that the map will be in ur favor everytime? This is not chess
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him