GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

No exp in fast games

No exp in fast games
It's really stupid (sorry for the word) when a player quits the game after getting one unit killed, then I get 0 exp because it was a very quick game. This update is not useless, but there are just REAL, NON-FAKE games that ends in less than 5 mins, so it really needs modification (instances like enemy quits; should give exp).
I think I missed this update, can someone tell me the number of minutes for a game to have exp? And, whatcha think should be done for this update to be better?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah

It's really stupid (sorry for the word) when a player quits the game after getting one unit killed, then I get 0 exp because it was a very quick game. This update is not useless, but there are just REAL, NON-FAKE games that ends in less than 5 mins, so it really needs modification (instances like enemy quits; should give exp).
I think I missed this update, can someone tell me the number of minutes for a game to have exp? And, whatcha think should be done for this update to be better?

I agree, some games can end way too fast with your opponent leaving when he lost a unit at the start of the game...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
use all time of your turn and stop cry. ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

use all time of your turn and stop cry. ☺

Your IQ must be 0.5, I won't even bother with you XD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's useless asking mods these. They won't answer. They don't do their job properly, which is one reason why people leave the game xD
I already made a thread about this and all mod answers were useless.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him