GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

report "rasti" / policeman

*DELETED*
report "rasti" / policeman
Well basically, the reason i report him, is that: He keeps killing his own team mates, and sometimes when they lose themselves, rasti keeps killing his own units aswell, when the game haven't ended entirely, someone just do somethings about this player, the way the players in arabs clan play, is just taking this game down slowly.. It's not just me who's complaining bout that guy, but there's literally like half of the game against the same guy.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Then why don't you kick him from megas?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Its just mentality of gunrox players... they see a bad player such as deva create mega and all join his game instead of creating their own mega and play without him... but NO everyone deceide to go into his game and then when we are in game they complain OMG THIS NOOB bla bla bla... also this happen with pistol also i create mega.. we waiting in my room there is more then 6 or 7 players and pistol goes and creates his own game everyone knows hes gonna use arts with killer guy... and all the sudden they all gone to his game.. There is also 1 more example of bad mentality when there are 7 players of lvl 20 and 3 players of lvl 30.. everyone spam start start start.. game starts BOOM in 1 team there are 2 30s and they beg to abort because balance is bad...
PS Deva no offense mate but u are bad...
Edited 2 minutes later by . Reason: PS.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

if there's another choice to play a mega, barely can hold onto any nowadays, there's just no choice, but like the way he quits , kills his own teammate, and himself, that's not normal. Like today, he quitted again mid game.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Like berserker said, kick him from megas and don't play with him, it should be pretty obvious that his behavior is like this considering he was already banned for it here.
I would recommend recording your megas incase he decides to start shooting at teammates and killing them if you continue playing megas with him ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is one of the big issues in gunrox,
most of gunrox players are either careless or they are just like some malfunctioning bots
a player can kill his teammates for 5 megas, then, they just gonna join his game/let him play a 6th mega like nothing ever happened,
the only thing which can severe those actions are the banning of those teamkillers/quitters,
if u think the community gonna unite on something wise such as kicking quitters/team killers, then let me tell u that u gonna wait forever,
whatever left of this walking dead game is getting ruined by some ego complex guys who cant accept losing,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him