GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-P_I-S_T-O_L-s behave

Cannot reply, talk is closed

-P_I-S_T-O_L-s behave
As we know, Pistol is a moderator, but in my opinion, he’s not doing a good job. Almost every player gets a silence for no reason! Berserker finally finds adult intelligent and mature moderators who know exactly what their job is, that can not be that every moderator who is set is not behaving properly or can control. Pistol is 15 years old and talks disrespectfully to me even though I am already much older than him (30 years old) unbelievable!! I’m gonna leave the game. Such an incompetent team. Silencing players for stupid reasons because I said "what the fk dude" and then 120 mins???? Really with this moderator I cant enjoy the game, I charged so much cash and had so much fun! Now I stop and quit the game, good luck all.
2 years ago
2 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thnx for wasting 40 000 E in my email snoopy, great guy
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Thnx for wasting 40 000 E in my email snoopy, great guy

What does that have to do with this subject? I already left the game, if Berserker would listen to me a bit and implement my ideas and have better moderators, then the game would be with +300 active players!
2 years ago
2 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
I am going to play the game u did all this months :

Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.

https://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
#pistol for moderator
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
now u know how i feel, getting stalked in an 1v1 is also fun ^^
Cherry: do u have nader?
Sereen18: yes
Cherry: i'm fked xdd
Your chat has been temporary blocked. -P_I-S_T-O_L-: insulting moderator and repetitive bad language

and i get silenced, perfect pistol, u're doing ur job perfectly, ofcourse im gonna insult u, retard ☺
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

As we know, Pistol is a moderator, but in my opinion, he’s not doing a good job. Almost every player gets a silence for no reason! Berserker finally finds adult intelligent and mature moderators who know exactly what their job is, that can not be that every moderator who is set is not behaving properly or can control. Pistol is 15 years old and talks disrespectfully to me even though I am already much older than him (30 years old) unbelievable!! I’m gonna leave the game. Such an incompetent team. Silencing players for stupid reasons because I said "what the fk dude" and then 120 mins???? Really with this moderator I cant enjoy the game, I charged so much cash and had so much fun! Now I stop and quit the game, good luck all.

This should no longer be an issue when paid chat becomes a thing - hopefully then players will talk less and actually play more ☺
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
I think it's time to speak up Yaroslav 😳
I just hope that these updates support new players and do not cut off the ability to continue playing
because this step is already ending the user's life cycle
I love this game so much that sometimes I think about copying some features of it
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Oh el juego se está poniendo en crisis solo :/

Si sigue así recomiendo que mejor trabajen en Gunrox 2 y lo anuncien porque Gunrox parece estar entrando en una etapa de crisis que los administradores deben saber sobrellevar para no perder usuarios ( sí, soy algo descarado en hablar de esto pero las grandes empresas saben como tratar con este tipo de situaciones ). Me incluyo porque lo estudié.
Y sí, no lo escribo en inglés porque prefiero hablar en español a ver si algún día ponen a un administrador que también hable español.
I still like PISTOL as an administrator
#PISTOLbestadmin2021
Sigue haciendo bien tu trabajo PISTOL
Edited 8 minutes later by .
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

I still like PISTOL as an administrator
#PISTOLbestadmin2021
Sigue haciendo bien tu trabajo PISTOL

he charged u 22ke for ur 5min photoshop work, how wouldnt u like him
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Not even Berserker care of it. No problem at the time Gunrox will lose more and more players and then lets see what Berserker do ☺ Bye all, good luck.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Complain for a fair silence? Now your silence increased to 3000
2 years ago
2 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him