GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BIG SUGGESTION!!!

BIG SUGGESTION!!!
Hello, i'm a old player. I play this game in 2013 and back because the greats updates of the enkord team.
My big suggestion is implement more weapons and armors! This will give to the game more variety and ways to play! and not is obligatory implement more levels to up. Example: Weapons.
Can make a weapons with "intermediate skill" to use with small upgrades comparated to the previus weapon or variation in the use. Example: m16.
The m16 are implement in the game but for any reason can't use him.
Can add weapons at the 10,50,70,90 skill... Another example: Rifle g36 to 50 skill !
In the case of the armors, can implement in intermediate level too. Example: Anti-disturb armor and knight armor
The anti-disturb armor is better than swat armor but with negative effects. More crit and blind resist but weak to acid dmg and stun.
The knight armor will be the improve of the imp metal armor. This will have more dmg reduction but will more heavy to use and without effects reduction.
Another suggestion is the creation of new art boxes! Boxes with more number of arts and boxes with high level arts but with key's more expensives!
Actually the unique way to gain high level arts is in tournament or buying.
This will incentivate players to buy cash for the new weapons and armor. Above all for the arts. Many players like collect arts or sell. This will move the economy of the game much more and some old player's can return to the game for the interesting upgrades! Too will be more atractive for new players.
I'know enkord team are working in gunrox 2, but the original game need some upgrades to make more $ for the creation of the secuel. if enkord want create a excellent secuel...
I'm not programmer and sure is hard make that. This is only a suggestion... an idea! Thanks for read this and sorry for the english !
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Another suggestion is the creation of new art boxes! Boxes with more number of arts and boxes with high level arts but with key's more expensives!
Actually the unique way to gain high level arts is in tournament or buying.
This will incentivate players to buy cash for the new weapons and armor. Above all for the arts. Many players like collect arts or sell. This will move the economy of the game much more and some old player's can return to the game for the interesting upgrades! Too will be more atractive for new players.
I'know enkord team are working in gunrox 2, but the original game need some upgrades to make more $ for the creation of the secuel. if enkord want create a excellent secuel...
I'm not programmer and sure is hard make that. This is only a suggestion... an idea! Thanks for read this and sorry for the english !

New art boxes is something I have actually slowly been brainstorming around with and coming up with ideas and ways that would be possible to implement it in the game, since I think having a ''rarer'' antique chest would be something easy to implement/add but would also(I hope) add something new players can try to get and loot, whenever I, or someone else can come up with a nice idea or a way to implement a new antique chest(s), I would be more than happy to bring it to berserker and annoy him to add it😝🙄
Overall, players want new guns, new features, new maps etc etc - but as it currently stands, there is no logical point adding new maps, for example - yes, players would be excited and happy but it takes a lot of time and isn't as easy to just push out as some players think, and currently there isn't that high playerbase either so adding a new map just doesn't make sense either as currently even the other locations on the world map are mostly empty.
There will always be players who criticize every update, every change etc - but I also think that GUNROX has achieved quite a lot this year, you can now play the game from browser, Android, iOS etc, all the changes we have done - were in the process of redesigning the art market and charging system so you get discounts/bonuses for charging etc, we have plans to add simple AI bot that lower levels can play against so low level players would be able to play and I hope we can get that before the end of the year as well☺ I know a lot of players want the game advertised, perhaps once we have made the experience for newer players better(adding a simple AI bot for example) and managed to reduce the toxicity, we can perhaps even see a bit of advertising 🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him