GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

chooseable artifacts from developers...

chooseable artifacts from developers...
there must be a chance of asking for artifacts from developers , like asking for kind of artifact that exists ingame but than spending years of gambling will be from developers them selves that they made for what people ask for and sell them for real money "EC ingame but real $"
like i need an art that exists but hard to be gambled and prices of these arts alreasy known
lets say like i need an epic godly personal rapid , i PM the developer then he can build it with a secret passwprd into artificat shop for atleast 20$ wich its 22000EC ingame so we can buy , better than spending years of gambling to get a good art that is useable into art fight...
this way will improve the game play way more better.☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
you literally complain how the game has become PAY2PLAY, and here u are proposing a payable feature in game, no wonder gunrox community is totally ignored by enkord
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

you literally complain how the game has become PAY2PLAY, and here u are proposing a payable feature in game, no wonder gunrox community is totally ignored by enkord

the game is not about pay2play u can also loot whatever,
arts can be gambled , and why not to buy from developers them selves and for who complains about payable feature ,
if you dont have to play arts or even buy you dont have to buy from market or even from developers.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

LOL this is so TRUE ! ! ! !
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him