GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Regarding Clans/Perks

Regarding Clans/Perks
Hi Guys,
the last we heard about perks from berserker is that he's bringing it back with 7 days cooldown.
well 1 week is way too much, making it daily is way better, and me as arts user i been playing with ageless arts against all these guys that have a very low chance of killing me, and now without perks they completely lost their chance of wining which makes the overall experience boring.
removing perks killed the whole clans experience, as you can see now, the only way i can enjoy this game is by upping a clan with friends, keeping it at the top by wining tournaments, spending E, attacking people, attacking/defending posts... ​
and all this effort is done only to upgrade a specific perk! and the perks being removed/limited kills the whole purpose of upping the clan which leads to losing fun and interest in the game, and i guess the current game's players-count kinda proves that.
removing the discount from clans is understandable because of the fake fames, but removing the perks killed the whole experience and there's nothing left to fight for in the clan, which leads everyone (specially experienced/old players) to get bored and eventually stop playing.
and for me personally, bringing back the perks with a 7 days cool down will help a little, but making it less, like daily, then that will just make it perfect!
it's gonna make it worth playing, worth fighting for, it's gonna make it fun! a reason for me to play, stick around, and actually enjoy.
Thanks
Edited 1 hour, 51 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thats what everyone need to enjoy this bl game
🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
It would be appropriate if it were once a day. I’m not in any clan, but I agree with you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hi Guys,
the last we heard about perks from berserker is that he's bringing it back with 7 days cooldown.
well 1 week is way too much, making it daily is way better, and me as arts user i been playing with ageless arts against all these guys that have a very low chance of killing me, and now without perks they completely lost their chance of wining which makes the overall experience boring.
removing perks killed the whole clans experience, as you can see now, the only way i can enjoy this game is by upping a clan with friends, keeping it at the top by wining tournaments, spending E, attacking people, attacking/defending posts... ​
and all this effort is done only to upgrade a specific perk! and the perks being removed/limited kills the whole purpose of upping the clan which leads to losing fun and interest in the game, and i guess the current game's players-count kinda proves that.
removing the discount from clans is understandable because of the fake fames, but removing the perks killed the whole experience and there's nothing left to fight for in the clan, which leads everyone (specially experienced/old players) to get bored and eventually stop playing.
and for me personally, bringing back the perks with a 7 days cool down will help a little, but making it less, like daily, then that will just make it perfect!
it's gonna make it worth playing, worth fighting for, it's gonna make it fun! a reason for me to play, stick around, and actually enjoy.
Thanks

"well 1 week is way too much, making it daily is way better, and me as arts user i been playing with ageless arts against all these guys that have a very low chance of killing me, and now without perks they completely lost their chance of wining which makes the overall experience boring."
Attack me with these ageless, I need new arts 😉
To be honest, perks are the most unbalanced thing of gunrox.
Gunrox is a strategy game, and with perks, people without idea about any strategy can win a game vs good player from clan with bad perks... is that fair? Absolutly no.
People are ill used to playing with perks, and now that there aren't any, they are forced to use their brains.
My first arts were won by playing normal armed, against full arts players. It is not an impossible task. So it's not an excuse either.
Another point. Clan players are engaged in
* fake fame
* fake outpost
* fake random
* fake attack
All because of the perks. I think my position has been more than clear.
Berserker is in a dilemma, between players who want a fairer game, and players who want an easier and corruptible game. I suppose that his final decision will be an average between the two, because unfortunately, everything revolves around money, so the return of the perks, with weekly restriction, will be totally understandable from an economic point of view, but not from the point of view of progress towards a fairer game.
Greetings.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I suppose that his final decision will be an average between the two, because unfortunately, everything revolves around money.

that's a really good point and that's what most likely gonna happen.
and if it's really about money then making the perks more effeciant gonna help him with that as well, upgrading a little chunk of Retaliation takes 500$ as a minimum, so making the cool-down daily instead of weekly gonna motivate more players to attempt upgrading it because it's really worth upgrading :-)
also, upgrading recovery perks requires tournament wins, and in arts tournaments the only way to get arts is by basically buying them or gambling them, or wining them obviously, which is a hard task for a lot of players.
and as far as i know perks were out there for years and the game was just fine and people were used to it, keep in mind that the cool-down was once per game! so if you zoom-out a bit, making it once per day isn’t that big deal either, and i actually believe that it will help in both sides, the game’s side and its owner.
thanks for your reply
Edited 4 hours, 13 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#RazForMod
Excellent idea!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well lets be honest we ALL faked for perks... but the only reasonable decision for berserker to make is to give everyone full perks because most of the people faked their perks and you know it.. I also agree with 1 week cooldown about perks which is good they ruined the game so hard like dont tell me they arent? That stupid reta perk is like too much overpowerd imagine i stay 10ap shelter and player comes with avenger using this perk dealing over 200 dmg to me on my 10ap shelter..... and you are telling me this is balanced???
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Well lets be honest

if i’m being honest, reading your reply makes me wonder if i should’ve took the effort to reply to you or not.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

if you faked for perks then that’s your own issue, never say “ALL” without being sure, for me personally, my clan took the effort to up Retaliation and EVERYONE knows that, guess even berserker can tell that it’s legit according to the amount of money he got from Arab Fighter members, all i’m asking for is stop making claims out of your head without being sure, please.

Yea thats only 1 perk you talking about... and what about all those fake fames you asked me about? You begging me to give you 3 fake fames in exchange for 15...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yea thats only 1 perk you talking about... and what about all those fake fames you asked me about? You begging me to give you 3 fake fames in exchange for 15...

Go sleep neco 😴 You are arguing with yourself 🙂
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
losing braincells

and what about all those fake fames you asked me about? You begging me to give you 3 fake fames in exchange for 15...

1) every top clan used to do fake fames to get the discount cuz it's the only way to compete and everyone knows that, but now that the discounts are removed it's not even worth doing, so i don't know what you're talking about, you keep missing the point we are talking about perks here.
2) i've never begged anyone for fake clans, and if i'm gonna beg someone then i'm pretty sure there's a lot of other players that have way more clans than you - so once again, stop making claims out of your tiny head ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
its a fact
[QUOTE=seba-2011;118494]"
People are ill used to playing with perks, and now that there aren't any, they are forced to use their brains.

lmao i am laughing hard
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
As a individual player not associated with clans; my thoughts this:
I’d rather not see clan perks in battles where the opponent doesn’t have any (clan affiliation)
With fake fames, I don’t believe discounts should be given to any clans (it just pushes faking further)
Clans separate entirely from individual players, with the exception of 2v2 3v3 etc; where the opposing team has members of a clan
Basically I think most of us who don’t play with clans also don’t want to have those clan perk advantages bleed over into the individual player base.
If that’s not an issue, then honestly idgaf how much yall “compete” with fake fames
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

don’t want to have those clan perk advantages bleed over into the individual player base.

well as far as i know, what bers is doing now is, he’s making perks available to use once per week, and it’s available to use in ALL games, against both clan/non-clan players, so yes, unfortunately for you it’s bleeding to individual players ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

well as far as i know, what bers is doing now is, he’s making perks available to use once per week, and it’s available to use in ALL games, against both clan/non-clan players, so yes, unfortunately for you it’s bleeding to individual players ☺

I’d say that’s unfortunate for both of us, but if that’s the case then great. Otherwise under different circumstances- daily perks would be annoying for us individual players as they have always been prior to random update and button for individual games.
If all those features are removed then..
I’ll stand behind berserkers decision at once a week. You can easily adopt a strategy around it, it has been relied upon too much. I’d also suggest if the week/use continues to exist- to make the acquisition of perks far easier. No point in faking them to max level if they’re acquired by different means ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him