GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

admins

admins
Fake ban this guy and dont tell me its the end of the game becuse he told my coordinates and i lost 2 units the same turn
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Fake ban this guy and dont tell me its the end of the game becuse he told my coordinates and i lost 2 units the same turn

Not Is Fake i Give Cords To Team And Miss Click i Put In All And We Win Thanks To Me
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Not Is Fake i Give Cords To Team And Miss Click i Put In All And We Win Thanks To Me

u was the highest player in the game and u did nothing we didnt win becuse of u u stupid retard
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Bro mods aint do nothing next time u have to do the same better
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

u was the highest player in the game and u did nothing we didnt win becuse of u u stupid retard

Yes And u Lose All Unit For Noobs Move And For Go Bag 😁 Nuub 😉 For Me We Win Baby
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
1. Your picture is not clear enough. (I can't see where the coordinates are on the map and i don't see all the units.)
2. I don't see a EpicWin in the game so i have no idea who you are.
So i will not be able to say it is the end of the mega cause you made a bad picture ☺ a Video or more screenshot with the whole team and coordinates where it is should be allot more clear.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him