GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mobile, disconnected shortly after starting.

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Playing on Android mobile. Shortly after getting into a random game. The game gets a "aw, snap" error which force you to reload.
After reloading, you're out of the game due to auto abort and 60 minutes cool down.
Bug is consistent, happened again after getting into random after the 60 mind cool down on mobile.
Android up to date, strong wifi signal.

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to
If I remember correctly: if you are playing through google chrome, its on their end not ours, will ask berserker for confirmation though
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Unfortunately "Aw, snap!" means Google Chrome is crashed and it's their internal problem, not the game. Usually it is possible to overcome if the problem is easily reproducible on all android phones, not just on yours like back in the days there was music problem which caused this crash so I disabled music in specific version of Chrome and the game was without music until Google fixed it in newer version of Chrome.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
What phone do you have?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

What phone do you have?

I have samsung galaxy A70 and this bug happens to me for like 1 hour and then it starts working... i dont do anything i tried to restart phone, clean cookies on chrome, uninstall and install chrome version of gunrox nothing worked.. it just come time by time and im not even sure why..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him