GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

im just gonna post screens and say nothing

im just gonna post screens and say nothing

I have nothing to say... If there are RULES that players get punished when they are using bad words and insult that should be same for moderators?...
Or im mistaken and this is corrupted game?

PS ignore how I beg for armed.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
remove this moderator pistol
this is just wrong, a moderator insult a player and calling him hmar and it means donkey, berserker you really need put some eyes on ur worker pistol..
berserker just do us all a favour and remove pistol from enkord, the game is dead anyways you dont need him, + you have to something about this.☹
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Have to admit i admire players like you who think they can freely insult players in team chats or PMs yet get offended like a snowflake when someone says anything about them ☺
If you would take 2 minutes and have common sense, you would understand, google the definition of being called a donkey, go look through the memes that have been made about you, how you complain in megas and have 0 clue what to do and constantly troll, and you can see that the term fits you perfectly, or if you would prefer me being direct, i can just call you stupid.
I understand bullies like you and rasti love to insult and talk all sorts of bs to others but instantly come crying to forums whenever someone else says something back, too bad, treat others how you want to be treated, show no respect to other players, you get none in return, its as simple as that.
Rasti and Derrick are both great examples of people who constantly love to insult and threaten others, dont be like them neco ☺
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

berserker just do us all a favour and remove pistol from enkord, the game is dead anyways you dont need him

https://imgur.com/a/vBKPeE7
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Funny xD

this is just wrong, a moderator insult a player and calling him hmar and it means donkey, berserker you really need put some eyes on ur worker pistol..
berserker just do us all a favour and remove pistol from enkord, the game is dead anyways you dont need him, + you have to something about this.☹

Its not an insult by the way he’s talking to me what’s ur problem? Neco you worst player to complain shh babe
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him