GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

buy E

buy E
hello
when i want to buy E there is problem for me and another Iran people , we blocked from Xsolla payment system , i want to charge E but i can`t , anybody have suggestion for me to how i do that ?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Contact xsolla support: https://help.xsolla.com/
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
it seems cause of sanctions , that`s what show up when i open the donate link :
Something went wrong
The owner of this website (secure.xsolla.com) has banned the country or region where your IP is located from accessing the website.
Error code: 0003-0003
cause of sanctions , we cannot have international transaction and electronic bank account , so what i do now ?
can i request my friends who traveling in another countries to do that for me ? ( by sending the donate link )
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
thanks for help
it need to i give my email and password to him or link is enough ?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
1) Sending the link will not work
2) Never share your email/password with anyone this is against the rules, your account might get stolen and/or banned.
If you want someone to charge for you, he can charge to his own account and then transfer the money using in-game transfer (although bonus money cannot be transferred that way)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

thanks for help
it need to i give my email and password to him or link is enough ?

You can buy a virtual gift card and use that to purchase E-cash. I’ve had to do this as my bank has banned international transactions through xsolla because of a history of charge backs and complaints; being that I’m in the US our transactions are region locked. When I make a purchase outside the country the bank automatically detects it as fraud, when these add up between several customers - the banks will clean house and blacklist certain payment systems to avoid data leaks.
Buy a virtual gift card
Use the donation feature through a VPN if you must
Thats it
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
which kind of virtual gift card do you suggest ?
and which of them can do with just gift card code ?
for example Razer gold gift card can be use ?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him