GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Trade bug counter

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Dear admin again,
If I am trading with people sometimes even when I have enough space available it says that I need more space and its counting ++ while I have enough space this is a annoying bug for me but also for other players could this be solved aswell?

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to
trading bug
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Before you posting such thread make sure you read properly thats a storage count to a maximum that overstack the current value, I am talking about in trade when u trading with someone.
For example i have 1700/2000 space free someone want to give me 50 items then it says I dont have 9 space slots available thats a bug doesn't make any sense.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
u quite dumb but i will explain it,
the thread i posted is the scenario the other guy is in, he has overload storage, he cant give items, there is no TrAdE bUg CoUnTeR
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dear admin again,
If I am trading with people sometimes even when I have enough space available it says that I need more space and its counting ++ while I have enough space this is a annoying bug for me but also for other players could this be solved aswell?

We cannot reproduce it.
Can you make and post here screenshot when it will happened next time?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Astor

We cannot reproduce it.
Can you make and post here screenshot when it will happened next time?

Yes when I see it again I should make a screenshot ☺
Give me art in gunrox gift for all hard work and effort I put in this game to help the improve the game *joke* feel free to give nothing have to.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him